nibhaz

nibhaz

Audioholic Chief
:mad:
One heck of a match, indeed. I was hoping for a different outcome, but it sure was something to see. I thought the runner-up speech was outstanding.
Yeah, it wasn't the outcome I wanted to see either:mad:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm still stunned at the recent price drops. You can get the TC-P50G10 and the DMP-BD60 from Crutchfield for $1270 total. Wow.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I knew you should have waited. :D
You did warn me! :D

I got it for $1270 after it was all said and done, and I got the $175 camera with it. So, I'm not complaining at all! I just think it's quite a deal right now.

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
I still can't believe you passed on the sub-$1k AVR-3808 in all of this uncharacteristic-of-Adam upgrading.

You should be ashamed.

strube

strube

I'm not sure if I'm ashamed, but I sure am sad. So very, very sad.

The upcoming Pioneer Elites look pretty good, though.
I suppose I can settle for you being sad ;).

I'd sell you mine but I don't want to. It is too freaking awesome and just as good as any 2010 Denon, or Pioneer Elite for that matter, unless you can't live without Prologic IIz :D.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Thanks, Scott! I sure do appreciate it.

I wonder if I need to have it connected to the internet to get the program guide on this TV.

On another note, I hope that someday there is a firmware update that lets me stream Netflix. :)

strube

strube

On another note, I hope that someday there is a firmware update that lets me stream Netflix. :)
Doubtful - you should have bought a Samsung blu-ray player, then you would have all the netflixing you could ask for. You could always send the Panny back and get the Sammy...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm contemplating the BDP-83. Somebody stop me...
Stop you? You must think you're posting on some other forum. What you need to do is get a 2nd sub to balance out the magnetic force that seems to be emanating from Manila. Nobody here is going to stop you, we just want to know why. This coming from .... ah, it just hit me. You don't like the noise. Can you still return the Panny or do you want to sell it to me with a deep discount? :)

Then you would be my new best friend. It would be like, "Greg who?" :D

strube

strube

Then you would be my new best friend. It would be like, "Greg who?" :D
Don't say that. We all know Greg will always have a special place in your heart, and for good reason. :D

...and Adam, the Oppo won't stream Netflix either...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis