Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
How low could it go.

I'm feeling so down today, that I install the ladder upside down, by trying to climb downstairs.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
What a real drag, I'm loosing some of my green chicklets. :(

* Someone must be into a razz audio mode. :confused:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Thats what happens when people are too lame to sign their reds...........cowards I say ............
Eh, the points go down whether someone signs it or not. ;)

On a related note, very few people complain when they get anonymous positive rep. :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I can remember when I read every post on every thread here. I just don't have the time for that these days. Maybe I should take a vacation from work and get back into it. :D

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
I can remember when I read every post on every thread here. I just don't have the time for that these days. Maybe I should take a vacation from work and get back into it. :D
I remember when I was more active in this thread ... too busy lately. Hell Adam - it's SUMMER - get out and enjoy it. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I remember when I was more active in this thread ... too busy lately. Hell Adam - it's SUMMER - get out and enjoy it. :D
Yeah, I've missed you here. You're my long lost brother, after all. :D

As for summer - remember where I live. :p Winter is the good time, here!

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
Yeah, I've missed you here. You're my long lost brother, after all. :D

As for summer - remember where I live. :p Winter is the good time, here!
Missed you too bro. Forgot you live in AZ ... summer is probably pretty toasty ... yeh I know - it's a "dry heat". :eek:

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
I bought a 4gb Fuze today. I'm having a very "un-boring" time figuring it out. Only took an hour of not reading the manual to get it to sync properly with flac and WMP11.

-pat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis