Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
My vacation week is over. Boo. I got a few things done around here I wanted to but none of the big things that need to get done. Oh, well. Next time, I guess.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My vacation week is over. Boo. I got a few things done around here I wanted to but none of the big things that need to get done. Oh, well. Next time, I guess.
You just described the vast majority of my vacations and weekends. The work always gets done "next time." :)

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
You just described the vast majority of my vacations and weekends. The work always gets done "next time." :)
I used to be good at getting big projects done over a vacation period. Lately, though, it just hasn't been happening.

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
This thread should just be renamed "The really dirty thread..." :D
I'm not complaining...
-pat

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
This thead is quite large, I just jump to the last page, did I miss anything?

Oh, and I'm so bored sometimes, that I forgot to take my medication (against boredom). :eek:

Last edited:
mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
LoTR showed up!

And no man, you didn't miss much. You did miss some interesting pics awhile back, but we always offer fresh, boring content to all of our subscribers.

I must admit though, it has been kind of quiet. All of our posters seemed to have either gotten in trouble or peeked outside their front door for the first time in months. Whatever they saw compelled them to race down the street and try and bite the tires off a passing car.

Welcome to the shallow end of the gene pool (no pun intended)!

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
This thead is quite large, I just jump to the last page, did I miss anything?

Oh, and I'm so bored sometimes, that I forgot to take my medication (against boredom). :eek:
Where to begin.... Chris is right, really didnt miss much. This just happens to be the extent of some members' social lives. You dont wanna get in their heads anyways. This place is a slippery slope though. You'll be motivated to work or go out or eat or sleep and you'll just drop in for an update and then its over. Two weeks later, you've got an animal for an avatar and you havent seen the sun or a shower in days. I'm really glad I almost never visit these parts.

Chris, I like the location... thats a tough spot to be in.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Wow, Craig... (it is Craig, right?) What do you really think?

Thats pretty funny, though. He kinda got teamed up on and I hope he didnt take it personally. I really dont want to change my avatar to cartoon speakers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis