Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm just waiting for some of the threads that I posted in with Adam's sig to get off of page 1 so that p:Deople don't think that I'm the nut job.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
That sounds better than what I am trying to do.

I am trying to dig up the sprinklers before they just destroy them with the Bobcat.

I have no idea what I am doing....

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Wimbledon on this TV in high def is amazing. I'm definitely a digital over-the-air convert.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I highly recommend it. www.dtv.gov/maps gives a nice summary of the towers around you. It's not completely accurate in terms of what I can receive because I can get one or two channels that it says I can't.
Cool map. Too bad it tells me I have no chance of getting any OTA.:mad:

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I just don't want to put up a 30 foot antenna and then not get anything. If directv would get their sh$$ together and get someone out here I will at least have some HD broadcast.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Oh, I was thinking about trying an indoor antenna (like rabbit ears). I totally agree not to put up an outdoor antenna just to find out. :)

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I got no chance with anything interior. Antennaweb also says there is no antenna on the market that would pull a signal. I'm bitter because the original broadcast point was only 30miles or so from me. Now they moved to another state (VT) to share equipment and basically cut off 20% of their previous customers. They figured they would make up for it with the new customers over there.:confused:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Before I knew about the government site, I used Antennaweb. They indicated that I couldn't get any of the major networks (and I just checked and they still say that - and still list the analog stations). I was pretty mad with myself when I finally just pointed my antenna at the mountains and got every single one of the networks.

The point is that Antennaweb isn't necessarily correct, and it is completely wrong for my house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis