Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
He is walking the dog so I will answer.

Panny DMP-BD60
Cool. Wow I'm really suprised he pulled the trigger that fast. I guess buying the TV broke the seal to his wallet and now he's dropping change on all sorts of new toys. Hmm what can we get him to buy next.:eek::rolleyes:

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Way to go on the Avatar Theft Front. How did you get Adam's? I assumed mine came from the internet but Adam's didn't.
All you have to do is right click on the avatar and "choose save picture as" and then it is yours.:)

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Lets try for a new amp.
Cool. Wow I'm really suprised he pulled the trigger that fast. I guess buying the TV broke the seal to his wallet and now he's dropping change on all sorts of new toys. Hmm what can we get him to buy next.:eek::rolleyes:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
All you have to do is right click on the avatar and "choose save picture as" and ten it is yours.:)
Yeah I just figured that out. Now I'm Adam.

I have a new TV. I have a new Blu-ray player on the way. I'm gonna buy some Blu-ray movies and I want you (some random chick) to drop by my house later on and take your shoes off at the door. Take everything else off on the rest of the way in.

... later that evening ...

It was very nice of you to bring that bottle of tequila. The kitchen is that way and the bedroom is that way. That's all you're gonna need to know for the next 3 months ... I got some catching up to do ... :D

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Now the avatar switch has me confused. I thought that was Adam talking smack....
Yeah I just figured that out. Now I'm Adam.

I have a new TV. I have a new Blu-ray player on the way. I'm gonna buy some Blu-ray movies and I want you (some random chick) to drop by my house later on and take your shoes off at the door. Take everything else off on the rest of the way in.

... later that evening ...

It was very nice of you to bring that bottle of tequila. The kitch is that way and the bedroom is that way. That's all you're gonna need to know for the next 3 months ... I got some catching up to do ... :D

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Me too. I can't wait for the real Adam to get back to this.

My bathroom ain't getting done like this.
I know I'm supposed to be working from home this morning. Between the kid running in and out of here and waiting for him to come back I'm not being very productive.:rolleyes:

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
As long as the parts are within tolerance and have proper specifications(inductors within a close tolerance not just in inductance but also in DCR, for example) for the application, then it will not make an audible difference. I do recommend against electrolytic caps though, as they tend to drift in value over time and are more prone to failure.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
As long as the parts are within tolerance and have proper specifications(inductors within a close tolerance not just in inductance but also in DCR, for example) for the application, then it will not make an audible difference. I do recommend against electrolytic caps though, as they tend to drift in value over time and are more prone to failure.
Ahhh ok. Man he makes my head hurt.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
That sounds like a real quote as it makes sense. You didn't make that one up, did you?

Doug's avatar theft has been providing me with some serious entertainment going into day 2 now. Back to the grind stone.

A little old lady offered to pay me for something that I was going to do gratis. I accepted. These last 2 days have been odd like this.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
A little old lady offered to pay me for something that I was going to do gratis. I accepted. These last 2 days have been odd like this.
I'm not sure I want to know..............

Isn't there a word for men that are paid for services rendered?:)

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
That sounds like a real quote as it makes sense. You didn't make that one up, did you?

Doug's avatar theft has been providing me with some serious entertainment going into day 2 now. Back to the grind stone.

You can't prove a thing...;):)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm not sure I want to know..............

Isn't there a word for men that are paid for services rendered?:)
I was going to give away our old blinds. She said that she wanted them. I told her that I would install them for her instead of just giving them to her. She asked if she could pay me. I said yes. I would have liked to have been able to say 'no thanks' but right now that wouldn't make any sense.

The word you're looking for is carpenter. :p

You can't prove a thing...;):)
Maybe not but I'll always know ... ;)

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Alex, you jack rabbit sonuvab***h! I was looking at threads thinking, "huh, I don't remember writing that." Avatar thief. :D

Lets try for a new amp.
Are you tired of the Rotel, yet? I could pick it up when I drop off your planters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis