Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Thank you all for joining me in my support of our friend the monkey!

Now if we don't get this thread locked down for the "Ouch!" picture.......:D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Thank you all for joining me in my support of our friend the monkey!

Now if we don't get this thread locked down for the "Ouch!" picture.......:D
Yeah, today was fun, Doug... Thanks for sparking a small fire...

I was planning on removing it pretty quick but it just kept getting quoted... Oh well. I'll take the heat for that one. I did post some audio related garb today so maybe they even each other out?

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Oh I think the shaft-monkey pic is going to get someone in trouble. I'd break the link at the source if that were me. But that's just what I would do, don't mind me.;)

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan

I was planning on removing it pretty quick but it just kept getting quoted... Oh well. I'll take the heat for that one. I did post some audio related garb today so maybe they even each other out?
Arsonist....Hey I've got a new job title!:D

I feel discomfort every time I see that picture...I need some salve.;)

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan

Oh Yea...Thank you for fanning the flames!

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Oh I think the shaft-monkey pic is going to get someone in trouble. I'd break the link at the source if that were me. But that's just what I would do, don't mind me.;)
I cant do that.. its someone elses picture.... And its officially too late..

If I did offend somebody, go sit on that stick... I'm obviously joking...

Last edited:
STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan

Stick....

ohhhh, so that's where stick it comes from.:D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Here's a pic of the free Taurus SHO I was talking about a few weeks back.

That beats my free 703. It looks pretty good too. How's the stereo? :)

That baboon is merely sitting on a stump and scratching an itch ...
... a very deep itch ... in his rectum

"Wrecked 'im ?!? F^%&ing near killed 'im !!!" :D

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan

Mike is a forgiving mod that I'm sure would be glad to break the links for you.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Mike is a forgiving mod that I'm sure would be glad to break the links for you.
All you have to do is delete it from your Photobucket account and it will go away after not too long. The baboon seems okay with it. :rolleyes:

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
How's the stereo? :)
OMG, it's like you're psychic...straight to the weak spot. The power antenna is snapped off. The head unit has no display although it still works but you have to guess what source or station you're on. Well, radio doesn't really matter because there's no antenna but it will play discs. There's a couple of amps in the trunk with terminated wires hanging loose. It may have had a sub in a former life.

The only other major thing it needs is all four struts. Tires, brakes and exhaust are all new.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
All you have to do is delete it from your Photobucket account and it will go away after not too long. The baboon seems okay with it. :rolleyes:
Its in somebody elses account...

It was self inflicted and he obviously worked his way up to it...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Walk it off ... :cool:

I actually know a guy who had to go to an emergency room to get a ... ah, nevermind. Seriously though, he said the thing was still turned on ... buzzing up a storm. It all came out alright in the end. :D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Walk it off ... :cool:

I actually know a guy who had to go to an emergency room to get a ... ah, nevermind. Seriously though, he said the thing was still turned on ... buzzing up a storm. It all came out alright in the end. :D
Hate it when I sit on a bee....

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
The only other major thing it needs is all four struts.
Free amps ?!? :D Sweet !!! :D What kind?

The struts could easily be a grand up there. :( But still better than a payment.

I've seen a SHO in the junkyard with a little factory sub in the rear dash. I'm sure it sounded pretty good for stock but my guess is that car audio isn't where it's at for either you or the Mrs.

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
I want a twin turbo 2010 Taurus SHO pretty bad, but they are far from free. Unfortunately those basteria at the university stopped paying me (much to my surprise) this month so I have to work me wee little arse off for no money and survive on very little savings, including paying off the honeymoon. It is going to be a rough 6 months, so wish me luck. This is like getting laid off and still having to work but getting no pay. I know it will pay off in the end to get a masters, but damn...

By the way, Public Enemies was an excellent film.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Struts are pretty expensive up here, just about a grand. Actually a little over a grand. I'm going to US ship them online to my sister for under $500 for four complete strut/spring assemblies.

My Lincoln's got a decent audio system. JVC head unit w/SD card slot, 4 Rockford 6x8's, 2 Rockford 10's in the trunk with a 300w amp and a 4x50w amp for the other speakers. It sounds pretty good and will rock when asked but it actually sounded better in my previous Crown Vic.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Unfortunately those basteria at the university stopped paying me (much to my surprise) this month so I have to work me wee little arse off for no money and survive on very little savings, including paying off the honeymoon. It is going to be a rough 6 months, so wish me luck.
Good luck. That sounds like it pretty much sucks. Six months, no pay? I don't think I could do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis