Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Adam made a comment about an episode on Friends where Ross and Rachel were on a "break" but Ross got in trouble for sleeping with the copy girl he ran into.

Here, alex posts a disappointed monkey picture

Adam then cried like a little girl and called Dave.
Jamie and Midnight smoked about it
Paul got hammered, made a few posts that made absolutely no sense, and purchased new pc because he likely threw up on the last one.
And, I dodged another year of getting a random fathers day card.
Mitch beat up a car or something like that... I can't remember it all..
Rick bought flip flops
Oh, Phil wishes everybody a wonderful Thanksgiving....
I feel left out....:D

p.s. Happy Thanksgiving, Phil!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I thought that Alex was back to his old self, but you guys were just fooling me! I do like the monkey support avatars. Very cool. :)

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Alex2507 - Good to hear.

I borrowed a real sub (one of Matt's old DS12s) for a couple days to see what I'm missing. Apparently, quite a bit...:(

-pat

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Chris, I had to think about that for a while... but yeah... no... yes... arghhh... ok, yes...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
You guys are a riot. I ran into Dave's avatar first in 3db's thread where I had posted and it threw me for a loop. That is some funny sh!t. Seems like Doug got the ball rolling but what ever the case I'm amused and kind of touched.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
You guys are a riot. I ran into Dave's avatar first in 3db's thread where I had posted and it threw me for a loop. That is some funny sh!t. Seems like Doug got the ball rolling but what ever the case I'm amused and kind of touched.
You know how much we like to touch you alex...

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis