Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt34

Matt34

I discovered something interesting today, the lead vocalist for Killswitch Engage is black...I would never have guessed it for the genre they fall in. I bought their "Starting Over" video on Itunes which is a pretty good video I might add.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I cleaned tonight...

I also built a background for our companies twitter page. Took me forever to figure out how to save a publisher file as a single JPEG.

I started a company myspace page.. trying to decide if I really want to get started tonight dressing it up.

I wonder if the social networking outlets will be worth our time. I guess we'll see.

Yawn.

Golf

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Anyone hear from Alex?
He's gone away on shopping sprees for Flip-Flop and 'Tie in the front' short shirts before....but never this long.:(

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Alex hasn't been posting much since Harald had a hissy fit. Ahem, I meant, "took issue with one of Alex's posts."

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
Alex hasn't been posting much since Harald had a hissy fit. Ahem, I meant, "took issue with one of Alex's posts."
K, I've been trying not to ask and thus stir the pot... but, can someone fill me in on what happened?

I saw a post in here where Harold was upset and then one where Alex was, but never any threads that were causes or explained why.

I'm sure its nothing a few bong hits couldn't fix.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
K, I've been trying not to ask and thus stir the pot... but, can someone fill me in on what happened?

I saw a post in here where Harold was upset and then one where Alex was, but never any threads that were causes or explained why.

I'm sure its nothing a few bong hits couldn't fix.
Best I can remember is that Alex posted one his "monkey disappointed" pictures after learning that Harald wouldn't get on some girl other than his own. Harald got upset, Alex took a step back. That is my unbiased take as I recall it.

This is my slightly biased take.
This is the goof off thread where joking and poking fun at each other happens every day. I'm pretty sure I've accused Adam of having sex with his dog. (not that theres anything wrong with that) Well, maybe not... but if I did, I think it would be ok by those involved. All it takes is a quick glance at the "funny pictures" thread to see what really goes on. I'm sorry that Harald's feelings got hurt, but he had endured a lot of joking before and I, for one, figured he could take it. It is a public forum and no one means to offend anyone. Its all in good fun. I thought it was hilarious.

Harald, we're just trying to have a good time, man. I enjoy reading your posts and thanks to you I no longer have to TIVO Days of our Lives. I can't speak for the situation between you and Alex, but I hope if I ever offend you, you'll man up and make it right with me and I'll be sure to respect your boundaries.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Adam made a comment about an episode on Friends where Ross and Rachel were on a "break" but Ross got in trouble for sleeping with the copy girl he ran into.

I never did. I bet Harald did the deed but knows better than to talk about it ever. I'm sure he's old enough to have had that type of behavior cause him some serious trouble. That's probably his only trouble. You know the saying about any port in a storm. Well, it gets pretty cold in Norway when your chicks are hatching. :confused: :D
I did many many things, but I never ever cheated on anyone !!!!!!
And it's never gonna happen :p

If you suggest that again I'll give you a chicklet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here, alex posts a disappointed monkey picture
As promised, red flag for you Alex :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
I don't know, I just reported Alex's post
Oh no .... I've been banned.
Adam then cried like a little girl and called Dave.
Jamie and Midnight smoked about it
Paul got hammered, made a few posts that made absolutely no sense, and purchased new pc because he likely threw up on the last one.
And, I dodged another year of getting a random fathers day card.
Mitch beat up a car or something like that... I can't remember it all..
Rick bought flip flops
Oh, Phil wishes everybody a wonderful Thanksgiving....

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
The only reason Alex was able to joke or say anything about Harold's personal life, was solely because Harold choose to put it out there.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
The only reason Alex was able to joke or say anything about Harold's personal life, was solely because Harold choose to put it out there.
Thats a very good point... and is it just me or did it begin in a complimentary way? I'd be psyched if people thought I could get more than one girl. Imagine what that would have done for Adam's ego...

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
"Paul got hammered, made a few posts that made absolutely no sense, and purchased new pc because"

now wait a second my friend- I make good sense if only in my head:D

"he likely threw up on the last one".

I did myself a favor, the new pc is a keeper

Nemo128

Nemo128

Audioholic Field Marshall
When the zookeeper's away, the monkey will play.

And by play, I mean throw feces, point at the target, and laugh hysterically. :D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
"Paul got hammered, made a few posts that made absolutely no sense, and purchased new pc because"

now wait a second my friend- I make good sense if only in my head:D

"he likely threw up on the last one".

I did myself a favor, the new pc is a keeper
You and I both know that you've posted some dandies... Don't make me go hunting...

Glad you like the new PC...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Paul, on one particular night, you posted several times within one hour... in those posts, you cumulatively had nearly 100 exclamation points and then signed off with about 6 nicknames...

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Paul, on one particular night, you posted several times within one hour... in those posts, you cumulatively had nearly 100 exclamation points and then signed off with about 6 nicknames...
I know, I think i was drinking vodka that night:eek: I didn't think it was that big of a deal though. The only posts i worry about are the ones i don't remember or the ones that get taken out of context:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis