Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I just added a new HDD to my HTPC, wasnt planning to do that tonight, but figured WTH... Now my computer wants to boot from the network because I confused it and dont feel like dealing with it right now. I knew I should have kept putting it off.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
It's just not the same, seeing Alex's name without the monkey face. I didn't get a chance to read all the threads today. I hope nothing bad happened.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
It's just not the same, seeing Alex's name without the monkey face. I didn't get a chance to read all the threads today. I hope nothing bad happened.
I did not notice that. What the heck happened?:confused:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I am trying to reinvent myself as a serious poster in order to keep from offending but it turns out that I have nothing to say on the serious front. Thanks for your concern.

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
I just ordered some Audioengine A2s on a whim for my desk at work. I listen to music pretty soft at work, so, really my little computer speakers are fine, but, at 6"x4" front... these look pretty elegant. :)

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I am trying to reinvent myself as a serious poster in order to keep from offending but it turns out that I have nothing to say on the serious front. Thanks for your concern.
Couldn't you just be seriously funny?

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I'm out of the loop here now, but it's a good thing.....

Moved into a new apt, keeping the house too, so now I live in two places, and I like it :p
Life comes to me full on now......

And I have an undercover place to be too now :D

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I'm out of the loop here now, but it's a good thing.....

Moved into a new apt, keeping the house too, so now I live in two places, and I like it :p
Life comes to me full on now......

And I have an undercover place to be too now :D
That should keep the women guessing.

Matt34

Matt34

I just ordered some Audioengine A2s on a whim for my desk at work. I listen to music pretty soft at work, so, really my little computer speakers are fine, but, at 6"x4" front... these look pretty elegant. :)

I think you'll like them, I wish I still had mine.

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
I think you'll like them, I wish I still had mine.
Ah, cool. I've been eyeing them for a while, and I've been tidying up my office (hanging pictures on the wall, paint, wire management, etc.) ...so, its time to ditch the single, sideways, broken volume knob, JBL computer speaker. I wanted something kinda compact so my office still looked like work was getting done.

If your not offending anyone your probably not saying anything worthwhile anyways. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis