Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
leaving early today!! my new pc is coming. I just hope i don't miss the ups delivery.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
leaving early today!! my new pc is coming. I just hope i don't miss the ups delivery.
Big thing Vizio

Congratulations, I hope on the arrival of the new dream machine !

Last edited by a moderator:
vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Big thing Vizio

Congratulations, I hope on the arrival of the new dream machine !
Thanks man, this pc is gonna be sweet!! I hope i have no problems hooking it up.

Last edited by a moderator:
STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I am trying to reinvent myself as a serious poster in order to keep from offending but it turns out that I have nothing to say on the serious front. Thanks for your concern.

You are who you are Alex and you post plenty of serious posts. I come here because the forum is a great mix of info & fun.

Smile Buddy!

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
You are who you are Alex and you post plenty of serious posts. I come here because the forum is a great mix of info & fun.

Smile Buddy!
I couldnt agree more, just because people like myself only post what is absolutely necessary for the advancement of audioholic discussion, doesnt mean you have to. Every once in a while its nice to read a post that's not about fourth order anechoic DAC transmission roll off curves and failed foreign relationships.

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Always remember that the best humor is at the 4th to 6th grade level!

-pat

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
nice morning surprise

So, my wife yells for me to help her this morning as she goes to get the little one out of bed. Never a good sign. I walk in there and the little one has thrown-up some time during the night and there is dried vanilla ice cream and strawberry remnants all over her crib. To make it even better, Lauren smells of puke...lovely...ick. The only thing worse would be an explosion from the other end. That's just nasty!

-pat

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
So, my wife yells for me to help her this morning as she goes to get the little one out of bed. Never a good sign. I walk in there and the little one has thrown-up some time during the night and there is dried vanilla ice cream and strawberry remnants all over her crib. To make it even better, Lauren smells of puke...lovely...ick. The only thing worse would be an explosion from the other end. That's just nasty!

-pat
Ah, memories.;):)

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
So, my (Buddy) yells for me to help (him) this morning as she goes to get the (fat a$$) out of (The yard). Never a good sign. I walk in there and the (moron) has thrown-up some time during the night and there is dried (nacho cheese) and (bean burrito) all over (his car). To make it even better, (he) smells of (puke, vodka, cheap women, cigarettes)...lovely...ick. The only thing worse would be an explosion from the other end. That's just nasty!

-pat
Changed a few words to describe my weekend... :D

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Well, I am back from the honeymoon. I hope nobody missed me too much. This thread is ridiculous :D. I am not even going back a little to try and catch up.

I did hear Adam had some troubles with the TV experience though. My condolences. I am glad they were taken care of though. I hope you are enjoying the new TV.

Are you going to get a new AVR and a Blu-Ray player in a couple of years then?

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
How's your new PC?
It's all hooked up and running fine. I have not configured the tv tuner yet. I am still finding my way around this thing. It may take a few days too tweek. I want to hook up this thing straight to my receiver. I think i need another digital cable out too the receiver though.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Thx, no I did not give in... I made the simplest decision I made for a long time :D
If I have the right definition of "girlfriend" here, then...
When do you start ring shopping? ;)
...a ring would just get in the way and might scratch a bit.
;)

Oh, wait. Do I need to remove my avatar and get all serious, now? :D

Ah, memories.;):)
I was all fired up with a response, but then...
Changed a few words to describe my weekend... :D
Adam beat me to it! :D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I successfully got the HDD installed in my HTPC tonight. Its nice to have all my movies back in one place instead of on portable drives. I wish I knew a pain free way to make them work as one drive without reinstalling windows so I can collaborate my itunes library.

I also got rid of Win7 beta tonight before it expired. I got Windows XP and most of my applications reinstalled. I lost all of my internet bookmarks and thats a bit of a bummer but everything else seems to work. Getting outlook back to where it was is always a pain, but we're there.

I can't believe how much faster XP runs on this laptop than 7. I installed the 7 RC on my business laptop and its really enjoyable. But I think I'll keep XP on this little slacker.

Good times..

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis