Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Well, I got to see about 20 minutes of Transformers 2 before the projector failed.:mad: Our theater here sucks anyways, no bass and the picture sucks.
That sucks Matt. Did you get a refund or free tickets for another show?

I really hate going out to the theater. You know what you might want to consider that would be really cool? You should get a bunch of audio and video equipment at your house and build your own private theater...almost like a home theater or something. Then, you wouldn't have to go out to the theater and deal with situations like that or have to deal with all the other people watching the movie. I mean, if you had some kind of theater in your house, you could watch any movie you wanted any time you wanted. I've heard of people doing that but I'm not sure what it would cost to get all that equipment into your house. It's worth looking into, at least.:D

Matt34

Matt34

That sucks Matt. Did you get a refund or free tickets for another show?

I really hate going out to the theater. You know what you might want to consider that would be really cool? You should get a bunch of audio and video equipment at your house and build your own private theater...almost like a home theater or something. Then, you wouldn't have to go out to the theater and deal with situations like that or have to deal with all the other people watching the movie. I mean, if you had some kind of theater in your house, you could watch any movie you wanted any time you wanted. I've heard of people doing that but I'm not sure what it would cost to get all that equipment into your house. It's worth looking into, at least.:D
Got a refund, watching Battlestar Galatica now.:p

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
So I am driving on the highway... minding my own beeswax. Get up to around 55mph... groovin to some tunes. Out of effn' nowhere, some jackhole in a white Buick Regal pulls into a driveway which is on my right hand side - the mutha made an illegal left hand turn... no blinker... and doing about sixty...and I nearly TBone his right side. I slam on the brakes, veer off to the left and miss him, thankfully... - I go on down the road for about a half mile. I go back. His car is there, but he is nowhere to be seen. I sit and ponder for a moment... extremely angry mind you - and rather than call the cops or some crap like that, I take care of the situation myself. Four flat tires and two out headlights... I left a note, of course... "You want to f**k up your car by driving like a f****** J**? Here - I'll do it for free. You c***."

Do I have anger issues or did this jerk really deserve this?

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Don't have time to be boring, sorting out things in the new apartment :p

J

jamie2112

Banned
So I am driving on the highway... minding my own beeswax. Get up to around 55mph... groovin to some tunes. Out of effn' nowhere, some jackhole in a white Buick Regal pulls into a driveway which is on my right hand side - the mutha made an illegal left hand turn... no blinker... and doing about sixty...and I nearly TBone his right side. I slam on the brakes, veer off to the left and miss him, thankfully... - I go on down the road for about a half mile. I go back. His car is there, but he is nowhere to be seen. I sit and ponder for a moment... extremely angry mind you - and rather than call the cops or some crap like that, I take care of the situation myself. Four flat tires and two out headlights... I left a note, of course... "You want to f**k up your car by driving like a f****** J**? Here - I'll do it for free. You c***."

do a hit man ...........relax jeeze:eek::eek:

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai

I'm gunna second Jamie's recommendation...

Time for a massive bong hit brotha! The pain drains, mind eases... cuz all we need is good sensi to rule our brains :D:D:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Makes me wonder if posts here can be used as evidence in court.

Somethings you just want to keep to yourself. ;)

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan

Makes me wonder if posts here can be used as evidence in court.

Somethings you just want to keep to yourself. ;)
That's the justice system in Bum Fudge. Totally within his rights to do so, Adam.:eek::D

jeffsg4mac

jeffsg4mac

Republican Poster Boy
Well, I got to see about 20 minutes of Transformers 2 before the projector failed.:mad: Our theater here sucks anyways, no bass and the picture sucks.
It probably did you a favor:) It seems to be total garbage anyway. Not even sure if I am gonna rent it.

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
I still need to go see Star Trek in the theaters. I'll probably do both this week since I'm done with teaching until August. Summer School is over and my Master's courses are completed (after today) for the summer.

-pat

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm watching Wimbleton in high definition for the first time ever. Wow. It's stunning how good it looks. Even with the extra resolution, the woman playing Venus Williams looks like my brother (not the one who's a member here) in a skirt. I actually thought it was a men's match when I switched channels until they showed Venus.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Check out how great the golf tournament looks on CBS. That course in Hartford is beautiful.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I'm watching Wimbleton in high definition for the first time ever. Wow. It's stunning how good it looks. Even with the extra resolution, the woman playing Venus Williams looks like my brother (not the one who's a member here) in a skirt. I actually thought it was a men's match when I switched channels until they showed Venus.
Oh wow... its not very nice but she definitely is not cute. I would though... Dont want to disappoint the monkey...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis