MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
Just got back, gotta winnnnddd down and then try to zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
Did ya have a good set bro?
Yea man, it was chill

Tired though, not sure how much longer I'm gunna be able to juggle the double-life haha. Work early and then stay up all night is catching up to me. :eek::D

J

jamie2112

Banned
Yea man, it was chill

Tired though, not sure how much longer I'm gunna be able to juggle the double-life haha. Work early and then stay up all night is catching up to me. :eek::D
The time of your last post was........you guessed it 4:20..........:D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Harald, try not to take it so seriously. Just a suggestion. Alex and others rib me all the time, but I know that they're just kidding around.
Some things I just don't joke about :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Someone's car alarm has been going off for the past four hours, ever since midnight. Uggg. Oddly enough, just when I was about to walk over there...it stopped. It's one of those that runs, then stops, then runs, and so on. It seems to have actually stopped now, though. Whew.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I typed too soon. The alarm is still going. I walked over there (about half a block), wondering if I was the only one who noticed it - because in my neighborhood, I would have expected someone to call the police long before I reached that point. Other people have their lights on (but not the house with the car), which at this hour means that they do indeed notice it. The people with that car are nice people, so they must be gone somewhere.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The car alarm must have sensed when it would no longer keep me awake, as it stopped going off about the time that I needed to get up. I wonder if it can sense what I'm thinking right now. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, time to walk the pooch and then try to get the 27" TV moved back into the guest bedroom before the movers show up. Later.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Headed to the grocery store pretty soon. Its always dangerous to go hungry.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Nah, the single-mom Hooter's girl moved on. :D
I see. Adam Adwilk is a not married. So he's going to the grocery store because he doesn't have a woman to do that kind of thing for him...makes sense.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Legend of the Seeker in 1080. Nice. :)

I can't wait to calibrate the picture.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I've gotta go shower and take the old lady for a cruise around town. It's a beautiful day here today and a nice day for a drive.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Yup, single... I met a new girl though.. Thats another story for another time. I got out of the store for only 71.13. Not too bad. Now I need to sample it all.

Exciting stuff, Adam. Calibrate the thing already... Pics or ban...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis