Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I talked about getting one a while back (last year, probably), but I finally bought one of these. Amazon has them on sale today. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My memory card arrived just now for my camera. I gotta say, the Amazon "frustration free" packaging is quite nice. This was my first experience with it. The only improvement that I can think of is to put the receipt in the package and not in a plastic wrap stuck to the outside (which requires cutting to get it out).

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I never did. I bet Harald did the deed but knows better than to talk about it ever. I'm sure he's old enough to have had that type of behavior cause him some serious trouble. That's probably his only trouble. You know the saying about any port in a storm. Well, it gets pretty cold in Norway when your chicks are hatching. :confused: :D
I did many many things, but I never ever cheated on anyone !!!!!!
And it's never gonna happen :p

If you suggest that again I'll give you a chicklet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
My Vista machine will periodically stop recognizing my digital camera. It says to disconnect and reconnect it, but that doesn't work. I restart the computer and it recognizes it again just fine.
Wonder why I'm running Suse Enterprise Desktop and not Vista :rolleyes:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Me thinks that Alex recently found a stash of "disappointed monkey" pictures. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
If you suggest that again I'll give you a chicklet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Would that be a green chicklet? I'll call you anything that you'd like for one of those. Well, I won't call you Daddy. At least, I don't think that I would.

I'm such a chicklet whore. Scott was right...

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Would that be a green chicklet? I'll call you anything that you'd like for one of those. Well, I won't call you Daddy. At least, I don't think that I would.

I'm such a chicklet whore. Scott was right...
I don't know, I just reported Alex's post

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Harald, try not to take it so seriously. Just a suggestion. Alex and others rib me all the time, but I know that they're just kidding around.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm looking forward to lunch. I'm thinking about having some corn chips. Mmmm. Combine those with some Fritos jalapeno cheddar dip, and that makes for some good eatin'.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Win 7 beta expires in a few days. I'm pretty sad about that. I guess I need to get to work making sure everything is backed up and I'll go back to XP or the next release of 7. Its not hard work, just work I dont wanna do. I bought a new HD for my desktop in my home office and I need to get that put in as well.
Why don't you just put Win7 RC on it? There is a real easy hack out there to let you install on top of Beta, and then you're off and running again.

Oh snap, I'm a genius, here is the link:

http://www.mydigitallife.info/2009/04/22/hack-to-upgrade-windows-7-from-beta-or-pre-rc-to-rc-70xx-to-71xx-version-directly/

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I tell you what vista is gonna be a big change for me:eek: I have heard mixed reviews about vista oh well i can figure it out.

You guys have a good weekend. That means you too harold:cool:

Adam- i hope everything works out with the tv this weekend.

Damn i want my new pc right now!!!

paul

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Paul, when is your PC supposed to arrive? I got an HP quad-core machine last summer, and I really like it. I can imagine how excited you are to get that bad boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis