Your thoughts on Transformers 2?

WmAx

WmAx

Audioholic Samurai
How are they supposed to do their think correctly?:p
Good question. The original Transformers transformed using a logical mechanical process. These 'things' just sort of morph/jumble around parts randomly with no sense of reality to the process. Does not even make sense - no where as neat or interesting as the originals.

-Chris

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Good question. The original Transformers transformed using a logical mechanical process. These 'things' just sort of morph/jumble around parts randomly with no sense of reality to the process. Does not even make sense - no where as neat or interesting as the originals.

-Chris
It's still interesting to watch, but you can go "Oh I see thhow it works".

This movie will be pure sensory overload.

SheepStar

DTS

DTS

Senior Audioholic
Can't wait! Probably will pass on the special midnight showing on Tue, but will be there for the Matinee on Wednesday afternoon. With the newly added digital projection and DTS theater, should be pretty cool. Can't wait to get this one home for the Ultra :cool::cool:

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
Transformers 2 > Ya baby!

"Transformers 2" sounds and looks like a lot of fun with the big Entertainment factor. I can't wait to see that one on Blu-Ray.

Just looking at the trailers really wet my appetite. I'm all in.

Matt34

Matt34

If I knew I wouldn't get my butt kicked that would so be my new desktop!:D

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
I watched it. Much like the first one it was packed full of action. Michael Bay added to the Megan Fox fandum by doing several slow motion cuts of Megan Fox running in a tank top. If that doesn't get you going, there are so many freiken Transformer characters doing so many things you almost can't keep track of them. And of course the story just goes more astray from the original and the human's involvement is apparently SUPER IMPORTANT and without them the autobots are just FREIKEN LOST!

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Anything coming from Michael Bay will look like a long MTV music video with loud sound and lots of boobs.:D:D

ivseenbetter

ivseenbetter

Senior Audioholic
It was entertaining. I enjoyed it. The reviews had me worried but I was happy to catch it in the IMAX. Yes, there are a few scenes that are pointless and some of the action could have actually been toned down a bit in order to make it flow better...it probably should have been shorter...but I was entertained and I liked the movie!

DTS

DTS

Senior Audioholic
We went and saw it this afternoon at a 1:30 showing. We both enjoyed it quite a lot. Pretty action packed and non stop. Lots of bots good and bad. I was also a little worried going in {referring to some negative reviews} but don't put much stock in reviewers and their opinions, I like what I like. Looking forward to getting this one home for the Ultra. :)

PS- MEAN ROBOTS SUCK

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.

-Chris
but didn't the first movie explain their morphing process so it would seem proper for that explanation? Just like Star Trek updated from their 40+ year origins, this does as well?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis