Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Congrats! Mine, too. Well, if you don't count tomorrow. :D
I'm just glad it's over. We just found out that the company is not going to pay out the $1,700 bonus that was due on our next paycheck.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Here's a look at when I tend to post during the day (in EST). It's kind of small because I didn't want to make it inconvenient for those that use lower resolutions. The red lines represent the total number of posts, while the blue coloring is a subset showing just Steam Vent posts. You can see where I tend to get my four to five hours of sleep. ;) The posts during business hours are almost exclusively done on the weekends, but boy do I try to make up for lost time. :D Apparently, I tend to be more helpful on weekend mornings and more of a Steam Vent whore late at night.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
We just found out that the company is not going to pay out the $1,700 bonus that was due on our next paycheck.
Really sorry to hear that, Dave. That would have been a real nice bit of extra cash.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Yes, it would have been. It's no surprise that they waited until the Friday night shift of the week before it's due to spring the non-payment on us. The scheduled date of the payment has been on our pay stubs all year.

J

jamie2112

Banned
Yes, it would have been. It's no surprise that they waited until the Friday night shift of the week before it's due to spring the non-payment on us. The scheduled date of the payment has been on our pay stubs all year.
Why those mother............................:D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm just glad it's over. We just found out that the company is not going to pay out the $1,700 bonus that was due on our next paycheck.
Had you gotten the bonus, could it have been said that:
"US Buy-out Dollars Pay for Canadian Audio Equipment"? :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Here's a look at when I tend to post during the day (in EST). It's kind of small because I didn't want to make it inconvenient for those that use lower resolutions. The red lines represent the total number of posts, while the blue coloring is a subset showing just Steam Vent posts. You can see where I tend to get my four to five hours of sleep. ;) The posts during business hours are almost exclusively done on the weekends, but boy do I try to make up for lost time. :D Apparently, I tend to be more helpful on weekend mornings and more of a Steam Vent whore late at night.

How do you go about compiling that? You really are like a computer super hero.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord

wow, you're really staying up late at night... aren't you :p

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Thats stinks Dave. Corporate sent us an email last week saying that all promotions and raises are frozen until further notice. I am do for a promotion next month so I am in the same boat as you.

It's funny, everytime the company pulls some crap like this, my mileage goes way up to compensate for the lost income and no one ever catches on.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Thats stinks Dave. Corporate sent us an email last week saying that all promotions and raises are frozen until further notice. I am do for a promotion next month so I am in the same boat as you.

It's funny, everytime the company pulls some crap like this, my mileage goes way up to compensate for the lost income and no one ever catches on.
Sorry to hear this, guys.

Things will get better and at least your both still working. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
How do you go about compiling that? You really are like a computer super hero.
Yea Adam...how did you do that?
I have access to it...but I didn't do the work. There's someone else to thank for that, and you should find out more details soon. I know how it's done, and it's just by collecting data that you could look up yourself.

Alex, I asked before if you ever sleep. Here's some back-up for that question. :D

(I don't have yours, yet, Doug.)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
:D I actually was most interested in my stuff ...
But still pretty interested in other people's stuff ... :D

I'm a natural born snoop and the only thing that keeps me from rifling through other people's medicine cabinets and glove compartments is self denial but I'll admit that it sure is gratifying.

How long of a time period does that graph represent? Now it's clear to me that I need a life outside of this but there are still a few things that I need to figure out ... there are always a few more things. :rolleyes:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
He's in a different time zone so it's 3 hours off. 3:00AM on the graph is actually midnight. ;)
Well, only two hours different right now. :) But, you are completely correct. I'm not on Eastern time.

EDIT: Pat corrected me (in a post later on). It is three hours now. My mistake. :eek:

Last edited:
pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Well, only two hours different right now. :) But, you are completely correct. I'm not on Eastern time.
Naw, we're three hours right now. We're the same as Pacific Standard Time.
Arizona is two hours off from EST in the fall.

-pat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis