Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Baker was the underwater test, yes?
thats right !! able was the one dropped from a bomber. baker did more damage to the ships than able did. My dad was in one of the weather planes during the test.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I am always in 3rd what gives?????
Would 4th be preferable? :eek:

I'm sure Mike C. would like 3rd just fine. :D

EDIT: On an unrelated note, I applied the first batch of Dura-Bond to my bathroom ceiling in my underwear listening to Henri Mancini's Peter Gunn (on repeat). :eek: :D ;)

Last edited:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I scare myself sometimes!!! I forgot to mention that i had a coworker off today as well. That would have left us with only two people in our section.
so, a few things caused me not to see phish.
I always wanted to go to Phish.... but ended up with Springsteen and the E-street band, they must have been quite happy coz even Nils Lofgren was smiling gently at the end..... never seen or heard about that before :p

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
EDIT: On an unrelated note, I applied the first batch of Dura-Bond to my bathroom ceiling in my underwear listening to Henri Mancini's Peter Gunn (on repeat). :eek: :D ;)

THAT'S JUST GREAT!:mad:

My wife and I exited our wedding ceremony to the Peter Gunn theme (ELP version). My beautiful memory is now shattered....:D

J

jamie2112

Banned
Would 4th be preferable? :eek:

I'm sure Mike C. would like 3rd just fine. :D

I love it Alex .....go pork chop go.....:D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord

My wife and I exited our wedding ceremony to the Peter Gunn theme (ELP version). My beautiful memory is now shattered....:D
Black Jockey briefs ... ;) ... hope that rekindles some of those more tender feelings.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Alex2507 said:
EDIT: On an unrelated note, I applied the first batch of Dura-Bond to my bathroom ceiling in my underwear listening to Henri Mancini's Peter Gunn (on repeat).

Oh great. Now I'll have to poke out my mind's eye.:mad:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
My wife and I exited our wedding ceremony to the Peter Gunn theme (ELP version).
Wow, that's really something :D
I really love that song, and even more this movie :cool::cool:
Did you both wear black suits, black hats and black sunglasses? :p

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
Set is in a few hours, gotta grab my bags and roll a spliff for the trip over

Have a good friday everyone.

J

jamie2112

Banned
Um what was I just spinning? Oh yeah I forgot............hey DJ you already played that one.....:eek::D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis