Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Have you finally had enough of your friend's computer?
No... that is all fine. I just had to deal with my sister. She's a f****** b****.

I really can't stand her. I can't. She's such a witch.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I was gonna say something clever to post but I figured "Why bother let Alex do it.":D

J

jamie2112

Banned
Its slow on here today. I posted like 1000 times last night and Adam STILL doesn't have his damn Panny yet.......

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Formula 1 Fart Fan

I'm going to add a layer of drywall to my bathroom ceiling. I had to lower the fart fan to do so. So I pulled it out completely, vacuumed it out, caulked the rattly stamped steel assembly and put a few layers of Ice & Water Shield on the top and a couple of sides. I also put a layer of that rubber on the area right above the fan to benefit my upstairs neighbor and made sure the piece of insulation above it was in place. When I turn it on now it sounds like a super charger coming into it's own. :)

Vah-room ... VAH-ROOOOM !!! :D :eek: :D

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I'ts a good night to have hbohd and maxhd becuase the dark knight and hellboy II are on tonight. just finished watching the dark knight now watching helboy II:D

Matt34

Matt34

I was officially broke off from doing the P90X chest and back workout today. I'm in decent shape and made it until about 7 mins left in the workout before I had a great urge to puke my brains out.

Yes I have no life working out on a Saturday evening.:p

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I was officially broke off from doing the P90X chest and back workout today. I'm in decent shape and made it until about 7 mins left in the workout before I had a great urge to puke my brains out.

I was about to grab another slice of pizza but decided to hold off.
Guilt. :eek:

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan

I'm guessing that you're in the best shape of all the 'net rats in this locale. If you can't do it, I bet nobody else here can. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't even try.:eek:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm guessing that you're in the best shape of all the 'net rats in this locale. If you can't do it, I bet nobody else here can. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't even try.:eek:

I can't do that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
If I'm going to sit on my couch, drinking a beer and watching a DVD - I'd rather watch a movie than P90x. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis