Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Alright, PAUL... I'll bite...

the "wait for it" was in reference to your wood....

wait for it....

...pile Got it?

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
Simple, this is very selfish, but true (to my limited knowledge):
If a relationship doesn't make you to better persons, then it's no good for any of you; if it makes any of you to a lesser person, then it just doesn't work, that's what I have larnt. My lessons and hard earned experience was delaying the inevitable.

disclaimer: this is my subjective opinion, I take no responsibility for failed relationships!
I guess I don't know if I'm a better person or not. I think I'm kinda in a weird transitional phase between being a kid and adult.

I'm always the same about relationships though, I always wonder what I'm missing by being with the same girl. I think I kinda like the "hunt" too. I donno. haha

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I guess I don't know if I'm a better person or not. I think I'm kinda in a weird transitional phase between being a kid and adult.

I'm always the same about relationships though, I always wonder what I'm missing by being with the same girl. I think I kinda like the "hunt" too. I donno. haha
Grass is always greener...

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I just want to let everyone know that if you have a bottle of Tanqueray yet no source of Tonic, that Sprite Zero is an acceptable substitute.

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
:mad: Crappy end to a great day :mad: My HDD failed in my laptop. Lost all my programs... music... photos... Urgh.

I got a 500GB drive... upgraded from the failed 320GB.

Every cloud has a silver lining, I suppose.

Windows 7 - clean install... takes 14GB - WOW! :eek:

EDIT: See attached...

Attachments

Last edited:
pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
:mad: Crappy end to a great day :mad: My HDD failed in my laptop. Lost all my programs... music... photos... Urgh.

I got a 500GB drive... upgraded from the failed 320GB.

Every cloud has a silver lining, I suppose.

Windows 7 - clean install... takes 14GB - WOW! :eek:

EDIT: See attached...
And the million dollar question is "How much of the 14 GBs of software do you actually use?"

-pat

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
And the million dollar question is "How much of the 14 GBs of software do you actually use?"

-pat
Well let's see here...

Internet Explorer 7 - nope
Windows DVD Maker - nope
Windows Media Centre - nope
Windows Media Player - nope
Games - nope
Fancy aero graphics - nice, but don't need em'

I should just switch to Linux :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts