Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Yes, I found the solution on how to get the lady out of the house, and it's legal and....
Came from a lawyer friend.... and if she doesn't go, Police will do the rest

I can be ruthless when pushed into a corner, but it's last resort.....
That's why they call it: the wild wild west, Norway

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Yes, I found the solution on how to get the lady out of the house, and it's legal and....
Came from a lawyer friend.... and if she doesn't go, Police will do the rest

I can be ruthless when pushed into a corner, but it's last resort.....
That's why they call it: the wild wild west, Norway
I hope it works out for you.... I know how hard it can be to kick someone out of a home.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Congratulations, just gimme your address, hehe
And Thx for your concerns.... I'm sure it will work out, it's for her own good :p
I think a couple of cases of beer should do it. I am not picky about the brand just send what you like the best.:D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Oh, and Mitch, you have to catch up to continue posting in this thread.. its kind of a rule

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I changed my signature that goes on the end of all my emails today.. whooo hooo..

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I think a couple of cases of beer should do it. I am not picky about the brand just send what you like the best.:D
What I like best is Chech beer, Urquell, it's absolutely great and over here it costs a fortune, like $5 / can, so a few pallets ..... is that OK with you vizio? :p

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
What I like best is Chech beer, Urquell, it's absolutely great and over here it costs a fortune, like $5 / can, so a few pallets ..... is that OK with you vizio? :p
Sounds good to me....

vizio aka paul

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Oh, and Mitch, you have to catch up to continue posting in this thread.. its kind of a rule
I just did... and I can now see why it's the REALLY boring thread :p

Who has two thumbs and a doctors app't tomorrow?

THIS GUY!

:D

But seriously, I hate going to the doctors. Thursday will be: "Let's find out what the fu** is wrong with your back!" day. Whee.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General

THIS GUY!

But seriously, I hate going to the doctors. Thursday will be: "Let's find out what the fu** is wrong with your back!" day. Whee.
I can say that i have never had back problems(knock on wood) but i know a few people that do. I feel for you buddy and good luck with dr. appt.:cool:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord

THIS GUY!

Good luck, I hate back issues, considered going to an Osteopath or sth?
Sometimes they're more to be trusted than Doctor's.... (I don't trust doctors)

Often when there is back issues the answer is really boring... exercise and move around a lot, walk up the stairs....
Like every day for multiple months.....

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I changed my signature that goes on the end of all my emails today.. whooo hooo..

Strange. Everyone at our company got this email this morning. (Names have been change to protect the not so inocent)

Please look CAREFULLY at the new signature at the end of this message. THIS IS THE ONLY way (one of our) email signatures should look (as per our owner).

The font is: Tahoma Regular 10 point

I have authorization that if I find someone utilizing a different signature that I can hunt them down and flog them within an inch of their lives. (If I had a centralized method to accomplish this, it would be done by now.) Recently I’ve seen numerous variations on what the signature should be. This is NOT your personal email system. It is a company email system which should be presenting a common, professional interface to our clients and associates. Therefore, everyone needs to use the same standardized look.

Please do the following and change your email signature IMMEDIATELY.

- Open a “Reply” window for this message

- Copy the signature below (Highlight and press Ctrl-C simultaneously)

- From main email menu, Tools – Options – Email Format – Signatures

- Open the current signature and paste this one in (Press Ctrl-V simultaneously)

- Modify the personal information (Name, Title, and Direct Phone Number) with your particular information (Anyone sending emails out as “IT Director” may end up having my job, so DON’T make that mistake.)

- Save signature

- Send me a test message with the new signature

If you experience problems, drop me a message and I’ll assist you.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis