Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
A/C turned on for the first time (that I've noticed, anyway) just now. Having that happen at 4pm in June is not bad at all! Normally it would turn on in the morning.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm contemplating getting a new corner TV stand so that I'll have a place to store my 27" CRT after I move it out of the living room. Perhaps one of these:

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Just finished watching Shrek the third(kids choice) on the 84" screen. It really seems much bigger than that. Is a grown man supposed to be giddy.:eek::D

Ok now I just have to wait for her to fall asleep then either Dark Knight or one of the underworld movies. Maybe Rise of the Lycans. I must say I was disappointed that it does not have Beckinsale in it. I just assumed it was her in the movie. Oh well the other chick is hot too.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Bawitdaba da bang a dang diggy diggy diggy said the boogy said up jump the boogy...

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Thanks, Strube! Maybe I'll contact Denon and see if that rebate is still valid, or if they'll just supply the update for free. Your dad sure got a great deal. I wish that I would have been in the zone back then, but I wasn't really even thinking about blu-ray or a new receiver.
Certainly, sir!

Honestly, if you were to buy the Panasonic BD-60K player, you would not be far off of what my dad paid with the free Denon player, and it was only a 1.1 profile (it won't connect to the internet).

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
He's a monkey. Food and procreation.
I have deep thoughts ...

Sometimes I wax poetic or whatever they call it ...

But right now I'm deeply freaked out by ParadigmDawg. :eek:
Not too creepy ... yeah ... okay ...
I'm just gonna start calling him Chicken Bones. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis