Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Time to walk the pooch. I hope that it back in time for all the Saturday night action around here. :)

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Let me tell you about my day. I went to work, business was incredibly slow. I probably spent half the day in a state between napping and pretending to be awake. I came home and decided to watch "The Cell", *yawn*

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Let me tell you about my day. I went to work, business was incredibly slow. I probably spent half the day in a state between napping and pretending to be awake. I came home and decided to watch "The Cell", *yawn*
/thread.

You are the most boring person here.:p:p:p

J

jamie2112

Banned
....and you are still awake??????:eek::D how can this be?The Cell puts everyone to sleep..........:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Looks like I was here for the weekend "rush" :) and didn't miss much walking the pooch (who still isn't going very far at night). Maybe it'll pick up later. Off to watch Reaper on DVD.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
....and you are still awake??????:eek::D how can this be?The Cell puts everyone to sleep..........:D
I was surprised actually. I didn't remember much about the movie before I started watching it. It has some neat concept art, but Jennifer Lopez takes away from things. Take her out and replace her with someone good and you've got a pretty worthwhile movie. You can even leave Vince in there and it'd still be decent with someone other than Ms. Lopez.

J

jamie2112

Banned
I was surprised actually. I didn't remember much about the movie before I started watching it. It has some neat concept art, but Jennifer Lopez takes away from things. Take her out and replace her with someone good and you've got a pretty worthwhile movie. You can even leave Vince in there and it'd still be decent with someone other than Ms. Lopez.
Agreed ............

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
This thread moves faster than most IRCs
Does Internet Relay Chat still even exist?!

Back when I was still a youngster, I could put away like... half a freakin' pizza.

Nowadays... two pieces and I am full... Oh the wonders of aging.

I'm out of Oreos too... darnit :mad:

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Does Internet Relay Chat still even exist?!

Back when I was still a youngster, I could put away like... half a freakin' pizza.

Nowadays... two pieces and I am full... Oh the wonders of aging.

I'm out of Oreos too... darnit :mad:
I guess I am still a n00b when it comes to describing things, or knowing what the word for something technical concerning the web, chat rooms, etc... IS!

I meant chat room, or something. HELL I DON'T KNOW I'M FRIGGIN TIRED DAMN IT!!!!!!!:D

Sorry to hear about your Oreos, that really sucks.

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
I guess I am still a n00b when it comes to describing things, or knowing what the word for something technical concerning the web, chat rooms, etc... IS!

I meant chat room, or something. HELL I DON'T KNOW I'M FRIGGIN TIRED DAMN IT!!!!!!!:D

Sorry to hear about your Oreos, that really sucks.
No, no... don't fret... you used the correct acronym... I just like typing the full word sometimes :D I was joking, for the most part... IRC has been around since the dawn of time :p

And yes. It does suck about my Oreos... :( :( :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm wondering which is better - the Denon 3808 or the 2809.

Amazon has the 3808 for $990 (I missed the deal a couple of months ago for a free blu-ray player with the unit for $1215, but oh well). The 2809 is about $1200.

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
I took two sleep aides... I may be asleep really early tonight :eek:

If that is the case... wow.

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Alrighty dudes... I am going to call it an early night. I'm getting sooo sleepy. Gonna prepare for some more weird dreams, and then pass out. You all have a fantastic Saturday night.

Peace, love, and Rock n' Roll.

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
I'm wondering which is better - the Denon 3808 or the 2809.

Amazon has the 3808 for $990 (I missed the deal a couple of months ago for a free blu-ray player with the unit for $1215, but oh well). The 2809 is about $1200.
3808 is better from a feature standpoint especially if they still have the rebate to get dynamic volume and dynamic eq upgrades...

DO IT!

Ding. Ding. Ding.

As a consolation, I offer that that is also a lower price that P.Dawg got on his 3808.:cool:
Oh yeah much less than what I bought it for too... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis