Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
o.k. my life just got better the cab driver that took us to the bar found my keys:D:):cool: life is gooooood!!!!!!! I guess he didn't turn them into the cap company but he held onto them for me.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
o.k. my life just got better the cab driver that took us to the bar found my keys:D:):cool: life is gooooood!!!!!!! I guess he didn't turn them into the cap company but he held onto them for me.
Excellent!

Now the person who copied your keys knows who you are and where you live. :D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
You know what would be awesome? If Adam had purchased his TV locally and wasnt waiting on it....

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My brother has a pair of these shoes (which style, I don't know) and some of these socks. He was telling me that the store carried those socks in a rainbow-colored version (which he didn't get), and I instantly thought of Alex and Rick. :)

These will be the next flip flop. Mark my words. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You know what would be awesome? If Adam had purchased his TV locally and wasnt waiting on it....
Have you eaten dinner, yet? If not, here's a big bowl of shut-the-hell-up. :p

And, yes - that would have been awesome...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
here's a big bowl of shut-the-hell-up. :p
Whooo... I'm stuffed... Unfortunately that stuff is like Chinese food and I'll be hungry again in like...

... now...

Just think, 50" inches of plasma hangin out next to the ultra... Instead its hangin out with boxes full of rubber dog sh!t from Hong Kong...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Just think, 50" inches of plasma hangin out next to the ultra... Instead its hangin out with boxes full of rubber dog sh!t from Hong Kong...
Watch out, man. Your posts are writing checks that your body can't cash.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
My brother has a pair of these shoes (which style, I don't know) and some of these socks. He was telling me that the store carried those socks in a rainbow-colored version (which he didn't get), and I instantly thought of Alex and Rick. :)

These will be the next flip flop. Mark my words. :D
For some reason these make me think of you...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I went with aftermarket pink laces for special occasions. I think it jazzes them up a bit.
Ah, wouldnt have guessed that. My FRIEND wants to know what kinda socks would look best... thanks...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Ah, wouldnt have guessed that. My FRIEND wants to know what kinda socks would look best... thanks...
I usually wear those without socks, but I have the ankles of an angel, so your friend's mileage may vary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis