Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Jamie, Adam and Adwilk

Adwilk/Adam has got to be the one on the right.
After 18 beers that one eyeball wanders. :D:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
It's the second time that I've posted this, but I love this song. It brings me a lot sadness at times, but I do think that it's a beautiful song.

I saw it on my first trip to Japan (during the only hour of TV that I watched the whole week) and just loved it. I was drunk at the time, but what's new. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Alex, if that's the picture that you came up with when looking for sorority girls, either (a) your Google skills suck, (b) our tastes are way different, or (c) you are the joke master of all time.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Japan? Why? How many times?

Were you able to Amazon that recording?

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
1024 by 768 works well for me. That was also something that I up until not too long ago didn't understand and had to figure out.
I find that 1280x720 works pretty good on my laptop -- gives the flat screen a true 720p Hi Def source. The Xbox 360 is on the LG and is set at the 1080i resolution... However, you may want to try 1280x768 if you have a 17"- 22" flat screen monitor... looks great!

It seems that everyone is now drinking... and doing that now would just make me a sheep. Screw it,

"Get your hands off my Heine, baby."

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Japan? Why? How many times?

Were you able to Amazon that recording?
I went to Japan twice for work.

Amazon carries some of her stuff now, I believe. I got it from yesasia.com, though. YouTube is awesome in that they have some of her stuff on there.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Alex, if that's the picture that you came up with when looking for sorority girls, either (a) your Google skills suck, (b) our tastes are way different, or (c) you are the joke master of all time.
(d) All of the above. ;)

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Not with a 4:3 aspect ratio. ;)

Not everyone has a wide screen. :eek:
:eek: What kind of country do we live in where not everyone has a widescreen?!

Next thing you will be telling me is that broadband internet is a luxury :rolleyes:

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Okay, I'm feeling a bit hammered now.
That's the exact time when you go over to the neighbors and tell them to pull their bottom lip over their head and swallow.

EDIT: I could be the bad advice King...

- Here, take these scissors and run around outside with your shoes untied.

- Tell your neighbors, "You think you're hot sh** in a champagne glass, but you're just COLD diarrhea in a dixie cup!

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Ummm, ahhh. You must not like your neighbors. :)
Apparently,

"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Adam again."

To the untrained/inebriated eye... that looks dirty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis