Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Holy smokes I just saw a really crazy video...
A friend e-mailed me that yesterday. I thought that it was going to be funny - but it wasn't. Quite said, IMO. I don't know what the heck was going on, but I don't like watching someone die.

Last edited:
vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
faces of death!!!! thats some crazy stuff right there. I did not click on that:eek:

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
A friend e-mailed me that yesterday. I thought that it was going to be funny - but it wasn't. Quite said, IMO. I don't know what the heck was going on, but I don't like watching someone die.
I just cant believe some of the comments people left... messed up...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Yeah but what a way to go. DZZZZTTT .... DZZZZZZTT ... and it's over. :eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I bought new socks this afternoon. It makes me sad how happy that made me.

Wait a second...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I was afraid that would happen to me as I was sticking a screwdriver into the cavity of the electrical outlet tonight.
Your dog would have seen to it that you didn't go to waste.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I remember a service guy from unisys sticking a screwdriver into a 220 outlet one time.:eek: shocking for sure:eek::eek: Is it hot!!! hell yeah its hot!!

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
to tell you the truth i have been hit with 220 before. talk about a hair raising experience that was:D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Is it one of those giant rabbits? I think that Niki would probably hide from one of those.
Nah, just normal size. He actually needs for something to eat something over there.

I'm off.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis