Not open for further replies.
J

jamie2112

Banned
Goodnight all...Adam check your facebook......mafia wars is waiting

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Are you prepared for your upcoming Senior status?
I'm going to see how long I can wait before hitting five hundred :p

I will just edit a lot of posts :D :p

Just kiddin'.

Do I get special privelages? 10% discount... front row parking... shouting at young kids?

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
So... Pandora radio is great and all... but I already know every artist they throw at me. Herm... tare (LOL - dare) I type in some new arists?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Goodnight all...Adam check your facebook......mafia wars is waiting
Night, Jamie.

Mafia wars, huh? I have some reputation kung-fu around here, but I've got nothing over there. I fear it. But...I feel compelled to join.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I slept poorly last night and woke with a headache. I'm hoping to do a better job of it tonight.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I slept poorly last night and woke with a headache. I'm hoping to do a better job of it tonight.
Best of luck, man. I hate it when I don't sleep well.

BTW, your location is both hilarious and disturbing! It enables that emotional rollercoaster that makes something truly compelling.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, that's all she wrote for me tonight.

Later, all! Have a great one.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
BTW, your location is both hilarious and disturbing! It enables that emotional rollercoaster that makes something truly compelling.
The monkey hasn't been around much lately and when he is here, he seems to be on his best and politest behavior. The missus must have a tight grip on his...ahem, manhood...since she came home.:confused:

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I don't have the kung-fu to give a new one-post spammer two red chicklets. I just tried.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
The monkey hasn't been around much lately and when he is here, he seems to be on his best and politest behavior. The missus must have a tight grip on his...ahem, manhood...since she came home.:confused:
Actually it's Harald ... :D ... saying the pic's I post don't make him happy.
How am I to live with that kind of guilt?

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
I slept bad last night too. I went to sleep, but then woke up at like 3 and couldn't get back to bed.

Hopefully Adderall will keep me going through the day. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis