Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I hear ya! I need the stand first. I should have bought one months ago, but didn't get around to it. Now I want that Panny 50", but I've got nowhere to put it.
Sounds like a great strategic move....
Buy the TV stand now, so that the TV you have is not big enough for that stand... That means you also need the panny 50", he he

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
That means you also need the panny 50", he he
And it won't stop there! I'd also want a blu-ray player (or upconverting DVD player at the least), and almost surely a receiver that could handle HDMI.

Maybe I should start playing the lottery.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
And it won't stop there! I'd also want a blu-ray player (or upconverting DVD player at the least), and almost surely a receiver that could handle HDMI.

Maybe I should start playing the lottery.
go on.... we already decided that one of us will win $22M

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
What do you think Adam? Should I go for two Elemental Designs A7S-450?
I probably need a new frontend too... or the sub's won't integrate properly :cool:
I have zero experience with their gear. So, I can't give an educated opinion. I was thinking that Mike C. wasn't impressed with that company, but maybe it was Epik (or someone else). You mentioned SVS being available in your area, and I can say that I've been extremely pleased with my PC13-Ultra.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I have zero experience with their gear. So, I can't give an educated opinion. I was thinking that Mike C. wasn't impressed with that company, but maybe it was Epik (or someone else). You mentioned SVS being available in your area, and I can say that I've been extremely pleased with my PC13-Ultra.
Oh yes, I really thought long and hard about the PB-13 ultra which is about the same price as two of the ED7s-450..... I think the ED's are quite good though.... I will use them for music only and... listening to what many people around here think, they only care about SPL levels and how loud a subwoofer can play.... well, to me there are a few more parameters than that..... so I'm not sure how much I listen to those advice.........

Well, very tempting to buy those ED sub's

Adam, do you have one or two sub's?

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I have two subs, but I only have the PC13-Ultra connected and in my living room. The other sub is the B&W ASW1000 that I was using before I got the SVS.

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
That's a lot of quality content. I'll have to get back to it later.:cool:
It's overwhelming haha. Makes me want to go back to college. Girls just aren't the same anymore.

There are some really funny comments on there like: "I just cracked one off so hard I broke the wheel off my office chair":D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I have two subs, but I only have the PC13-Ultra connected and in my living room. The other sub is the B&W ASW1000 that I was using before I got the SVS.
Aha... I see

Well I definitely need two sub's coz I may be using these with some speakers that need x-over around 80 Hz and I'm very certain that's too high to cross over using only one sub.... so I think I'm getting quite certain what to do...

Ideally I'd like two PB13-Ultra's but I don't have budget for that now, so rather go the easy way now, and later do sth better if I need, and I can sell the ED's with not so much loss..... So I'm getting more and more decided :cool:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Congrats to Dave's (Major's) niece (or nephew) on graduating from high school.

Yeah, that's right. I'm bridging from Facebook. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Dave (Ninja Cat) is going to love the name of our newest member: Meow. :)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Do not underestimate the human resistance. The battle will be fierce.
Dave, we have very very powerful friends, if your alien hunting associates find any of us, they will essentially end up ... begging for mercy :p
The force is with us !

I don't even need my tinfoil hat anymore :D

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm so happy. My mocha snack bars have shipped! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Alex's GF goes on vacation, and he's all quiet. I thought we wouldn't be able to get a post in edgewise. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Alex's GF goes on vacation, and he's all quiet. I thought we wouldn't be able to get a post in edgewise. :D
She's coming back tomorrow. I'm practicing being good.
BTW, the dancing bears are gay. ;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis