Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
All the food discussion...

Have you guys ever eaten at a Cracker Barrel?

Yummy! :D
I eat at them when I'm on the road...

I was bummed with them for a while because they got rid of the breakfast skillets which are what I always get...but last time I was there they were back so I was really happy about that!

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
MMMmmmm breakfast skillets...

This Videois pretty funny...

I didnt embed it cause of the language... funny though...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm happy. Last night's Leno is on nbc.com now, and I'm about to watch the monologue.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I was hoping to hit 11000 today, but there's just much action going on around here. Maybe I'll go take a nap. Four hours of sleep just doesn't seem like enough.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just found out that Google Maps has a street view of my house, and I can travel around my entire neighborhood. That is both amazing and freaky to me. It looks like they took the picture about this time of year, but probably last year. My drive way is full of pollen from my trees. Great, now the entire internet community can see how big of a mess my yard is sometimes.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm digging this street view on Google Maps. My parents want to rent a place out here for a couple of months next year, and they asked me to drive by one place to check it out. Typed the address into Google Maps and...bam! Why drive by when I can send them the link to check it out themselves. Awesome.

Plus, they can now see how much better some other places are than that one. It's less expensive - for a reason. It's not the quietest or nicest area, for sure.

I'm still trying to talk them into just staying at my place, at least for part of the time.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I was hoping to hit 11000 today, but there's just much action going on around here. Maybe I'll go take a nap. Four hours of sleep just doesn't seem like enough.
Go on.... Adam San, you can do it, I know you can :p

Just peeled potatoes, coz we're having genuine mashed potatoes with tuna... my nose always start dripping from the dirt on the potatoes :confused:

J

jamie2112

Banned
I just found out that Google Maps has a street view of my house, and I can travel around my entire neighborhood. That is both amazing and freaky to me. It looks like they took the picture about this time of year, but probably last year. My drive way is full of pollen from my trees. Great, now the entire internet community can see how big of a mess my yard is sometimes.
Yeah that freaked me out when I saw that for the first time....big brother totally..

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah that freaked me out when I saw that for the first time....big brother totally..
The freakier thing is that you can actually "walk" right inside my house with those images. I still have the old flooring, so it doesn't look as nice. I don't know how they did that.

[Nah, not really. :D]

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
That's a lot of quality content.
No kidding! A link in the first post, and 145 pages in that thread alone. I looked at the first page, part of the very last page, and then stopped. I know that I'll never look through all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis