Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Try doing a street view of the area surrounding downtown Detroit. You'll get scared just looking at it, never mind living there or driving through there at night.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
While I was at work last night, my wife had to put on of our cat's down at the vet. She hadn't been eating (the cat, not the wife) and eventually crawled to a dark, quiet place and wouldn't come out. When my wife picked her up, she started to convulse so she took her to the vet and there was nothing they could do.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Someone remind me tonight to post the "Biggest Collection of Natural Hot College Girls" .. I have it bookmarked on my home computer. Even my girlfriend was like "damn" to some of them.
You'd really want to share with your fellow AH friends!!! :p

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
While I was at work last night, my wife had to put on of our cat's down at the vet. She hadn't been eating (the cat, not the wife) and eventually crawled to a dark, quiet place and wouldn't come out. When my wife picked her up, she started to convulse so she took her to the vet and there was nothing they could do.
Oh man.... really sorry to hear about this !!!!!

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Dave, I'm truly sorry to read that. My thoughts go out to you and your family.
Oh man.... really sorry to hear about this !!!!!
Thanks guys. I thought my wife was going to be more upset that she was. I guess that it's easier to handle when you know it's the right thing to do. It would have been harder to prolong this and would have resulted in the same end. There is a right time and a right way to do things that you normally wouldn't think about doing.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Thanks guys. I thought my wife was going to be more upset that she was. I guess that it's easier to handle when you know it's the right thing to do. It would have been harder to prolong this and would have resulted in the same end. There is a right time and a right way to do things that you normally wouldn't think about doing.
Well, it's still part of a family, at least that's how I think about it...
I have a cat, and she's a very nice animal.... notorius mouze catcher :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Me likey. Go for it. Then buy a new TV already.:D:D:D
I hear ya! I need the stand first. I should have bought one months ago, but didn't get around to it. Now I want that Panny 50", but I've got nowhere to put it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis