Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Someone remind me tonight to post the "Biggest Collection of Natural Hot College Girls" .. I have it bookmarked on my home computer. Even my girlfriend was like "damn" to some of them.
Don't forget to post the "Biggest Collection of Natural Hot College Girls" tonight.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Already had dinner and beer. :cool:
Now coffee and almond sticks coming up.... :D
mmmmmmmmmm just had coffe and almond stricks, nice :cool:
wait a minute :eek: there are no more almond sticks left :eek:

But I have Urquell, Check beer :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
That car is just dead sexy.
Timeless, the beauty about theese is that they look almost the same as many decades ago, just getting more and more refined.....

You never ever have to drive fast in a car like that, just the looks.... :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

One more post !

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
I'm sitting here waiting for a friend to drop off some thermal paste ... -twiddles thumbs-

Oh, and... Gateway won't cover a new fan for my laptop :(

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I only won $7.00 dollars on the powerball last night.:mad: I guess someone in north dakota won the jackpot.
really sorry for you mate.....
But don't worry, whenever I win the US$ 22M we agreed upon, I will share with you :D

Last edited:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
That avatar makes me feel like she is smiling at me and I need to get over there and get me some more of that smiling. It's cruel. Make it stop.

I haven't been left to my own devices like this for over 5 years. I'm on day 3 of living the life of a recluse listening to El Condor Pasa and starting to crack up a little.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Cóndor_Pasa_(song)

Oh YES, Alex !!!
This picture makes me feel good... I'm happy that it's not me :p

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Ok, I can't wait any longer. Work is boring today. The weather being sunny and 85 only excerbates the situation.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Going to Friendly's for Dinner. Gotta get the boy his monster mash fix.:)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
You have to be careful what you wish for... you may wish for something that's absolutely impossible....... and get it...

The last year the absolutely incredibly impossible things happened, and whenever you get to this point, things go absolutely to :eek::eek::eek::eek:

For one reason, you may not be prepared for all these changes that happen too quickly, and you end up doing all these incredibly stupid mistakes, coz you're not prepared enough....

"Great Scott" how I wish I had doc's De Lorean so I could go back in time....

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Oh YES, Alex !!!
This picture makes me feel good... I'm happy that it's not me :p
That's a lot of evidence to destroy but I'm sensing some sarcasm here and I'm concerned that the pictures I post may be having a negative impact on you and possibly all of Norway ... maybe even The Ukraine.

From here on in Harald, I'll be good.

At first glance I thought the last image was of a hanged man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis