Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
No worries. I didn't see the picture. I figured to myself, this is going to have something nasty - but I opened it anyway. I saw your text and then the top of an image depicting something that, while I couldn't quite tell what it was, my mental third eyelid slammed shut and I deleted that bad boy.

I'm just going to assume that is was disturbing. :)
Two words:

Tub

Girl

I dare anyone to Google that one :D :p

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Two words:

Tub

Girl

I dare anyone to Google that one :D :p
Oh Damn! I would never send anything like that... Sorry bout that, Adam.

I try to at least keep it safe for work, or sanity.

Wow... just the thumbnail freaked me out. How.. ahem.. why did you find that, Mitch?

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I should have also mentioned you in that note, fine sir. My lesson has been learned. :)
I seem to fly under the radar here a lot. People don't even notice if I'm gone for a couple of days.:(

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I seem to fly under the radar here a lot. People don't even notice if I'm gone for a couple of days.:(
We notice, man. We just don't talk about it. After all, why poor salt on the wound? We're sad enough already.

I suppose posting about it could be therapeutic, but we're not that comfortable sharing our feelings.

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Oh Damn! I would never send anything like that... Sorry bout that, Adam.

I try to at least keep it safe for work, or sanity.

Wow... just the thumbnail freaked me out. How.. ahem.. why did you find that, Mitch?
I wasn't kidding when I said that people from Wisconsin are pervs.

It went around quite a few inbox-es at school and even a few teachers got a copy :p

The cabin fever gets to us, I guess...

There is however, something that went around that even I wouldn't post to someone else.

It involves two girls. And a cup. Nuff' said.

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
That must have been cabin plague.
You wouldn't believe the ways we try to cope through the winters. The depression from people in general is enough to make the worlds happiest person suicidal.

Negative thrity something temps, with whind chill and snow everywhere. Nothing better than sitting in front of the computer with a cup of hot cocoa and searching the internet for some of the most shocking images available to the common man.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I wasn't kidding when I said that people from Wisconsin are pervs.

It went around quite a few inbox-es at school and even a few teachers got a copy :p

The cabin fever gets to us, I guess...

There is however, something that went around that even I wouldn't post to someone else.

It involves two girls. And a cup. Nuff' said.
Yeah, I've seen that video... ordered it in HD... It doesnt bother me too much cause its fake... well... not completely real...

The tub girl, however... pretty sure its real...

You know the old train wreck analogy where you just cant look away...?

This isnt like that.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm starting to feel sorry for the bugs that I'm going to put in the trash tomorrow. They're like a family. Sometimes, they're all walking around the bottom of the container. Other times, they're all together munching on the one piece of food that fell out of the bag. It's like family dinner time.

Now I'm starting to feel guilty.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Mitch is creating a thread in the Steam Vent. After the recent conversations here, I fear for us all.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Mitch is creating a thread in the Steam Vent. After the recent conversations here, I fear for us all.
Yeah, and dont forget the Monkey's keeper is away... could get ugly.. did I mention the photobucket album?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis