Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm trying to straighten up, and it just occurred to me that I could open up my own Radio Shack. I've got plenty of adapters and cables, that's for sure.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Well I heard that size and shape of somebody's willie may be figured out by looking at a man's fingers :D

Thank God, I believe that I have nice fingers, or at least that's what I been told :cool:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Come on, man. This is a family forum. Why do you have to go and make it all dirty? :eek: :mad:

;) :D
When Alex is not here, somebody got to make a statement :D

Got to go to bed now...... very soon.... in 10 minutes it's tomorrow, and today is then yesterday.....

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I'm trying to straighten up, and it just occurred to me that I could open up my own Radio Shack. I've got plenty of adapters and cables, that's for sure.
I was just thinking the same thing last weekend. We have a baby on the way so I had to set up a system in the baby's room right? I was going to buy something cheep when the wife told me to just use what I already had. So I starting looking though the basement. Don't you know that I was able to piece together a whole 5.1 system out of left-overs. And I still have a small Ratshack worth of crap laying around. I've got to start throwing chit out.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I previously stated in another thread that time travel will not be possible before pigs fly..... well.... now we have it

Virgin spacecrafts sell time travel to watch the moment when Adam gets married

Last edited:
MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
I'm drinking a diet coke.

I'm not supposed to because citric acid is bad with my adderall. :eek:

But it was the only thing cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter