Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Adam - you're already sucking it up and working out for 90 days. Treat yourself to some beer. :) I'm sure the "rules" are more like guidelines, anyway.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I am enjoying a few coors lights on this rainy memorial day. I am also nursing a not very bad sunburn.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I am not drinking at all today as I am driving to a friends for BBQ.............
I tell you what i have seen alot more cops on the road this weekend.My radar detector detected its first lazer alarm yesterday morning.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
How aboput this Adam? (KR Audio Kronzilla DM)
42 watts pure SET, this probably sounds even better than it looks

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
My brother is coming in town from florida tomorrow. I dont get to see him very often:D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Excellent, Harald.

Me thinks that picture has some innuendo going on. ;)
I say like I say to the kids: only look, don't touch...... he he he.... this will never be within reach of any of us, just had a look at price lists :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Money goes better somewhere else......

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I say like I say to the kids: only look, don't touch...... he he he.... this will never be within reach of any of us, just had a look at price lists :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Money goes better somewhere else......
If i ever win the lottery i could have them.:D The powerball is at 222 million.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Survived day 1.. I want a beer, a pizza, and a cigarette.... and a sundae, and another beer. and a beer...

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
If i ever win the lottery i could have them.:D The powerball is at 222 million.
Yeah, think about this.....

Theese nice cool amps, glowing in the dark, and candles on the table....
Otherwise completely dark......
A glass of whitewine and Tom Waits on the rig. :D

Sometimes I would want to have a lot of money ........I don't need $222M, one million dollars would be more than enough to me.......

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The powerball is at 222 million.
That would probably do. Let me explain before I sound enormously greedy (instead of just incredibly greedy :)). The lumped sum is at $113M. After tax, that's probably about $70M. I'd like to give $30M to my family ($10M to my parents and $10M/each to my brothers), and probably another $10M out as gifts to friends (yes, including some of you). That leaves $30M. I'd like to set up refuges for animals, so that's a huge chunk of cash. I'd also want enough to invest/save so that I could live off of interest alone.

In reality, I'd probably put a lot of it into interest-bearing ventures, and then give out money to family/friends on an annual basis. I'd want to give a big chunk out at first, especially to my parents, so that they could enjoy it now. Oh, and yes, I'd consult professionals before cashing in the ticket to try to do it the smartest way for taxes.

That's just a bit of what I've thought about over the years regarding the lottery. A lot more thought than is really warranted for a guy who doesn't buy lottery tickets. :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
WHAT, You have to pay tax on a lottery price, What a country you live in....

When I win $222M here it's tax free !!!!!!!!!!!

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
That would probably do. Let me explain before I sound enormously greedy (instead of just incredibly greedy :)). The lumped sum is at $113M. After tax, that's probably about $70M. I'd like to give $30M to my family ($10M to my parents and $10M/each to my brothers), and probably another $10M out as gifts to friends (yes, including some of you). That leaves $30M. I'd like to set up refuges for animals, so that's a huge chunk of cash. I'd also want enough to invest/save so that I could live off of interest alone.

In reality, I'd probably put a lot of it into interest-bearing ventures, and then give out money to family/friends on an annual basis. I'd want to give a big chunk out at first, especially to my parents, so that they could enjoy it now. Oh, and yes, I'd consult professionals before cashing in the ticket to try to do it the smartest way for taxes.

That's just a bit of what I've thought about over the years regarding the lottery. A lot more thought than is really warranted for a guy who doesn't buy lottery tickets. :D
It sounds like a very good plan!! I would also give alot of it away, friends, family charity all very good ideas. I dont play all that often only when it get up to around 100m.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
WHAT, You have to pay tax on a lottery price, What a country you live in....

When I win $222M here it's tax free !!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah i know..... the tax man gonna get his hand on some of our winnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis