Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Whats up, Mitch? Doin really well today I think. Its been a four day weekend for me and I'm starting to feel really unproductive... Only a few hours left until the "grind" starts again. I need to go to the store..

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Whats up, Mitch? Doin really well today I think. Its been a four day weekend for me and I'm starting to feel really unproductive... Only a few hours left until the "grind" starts again. I need to go to the store..
I woke up at Eleven... if that's not unproductive, I don't know what is :p I'm thinking of maybe taking the Kayak out... or hit up some trails with the four wheeler. It's too nice of a day to waste sitting inside :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
BTW, my pooch let me sleep in until about 6 this morning. Ahhh. A good five and a half hours of shut eye. I feel like a new man. :rolleyes: :D

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Better enjoy it while you can. School starts back up tomorrow, right? "Okay, kids...recess!"
Haha... day care, actually (although, it USED to be a school!)... those darn kids... maybe I will invest in some nice ear plugs... or soundproof walls.

-shrug- Won't matter after long anyway... if I move, that is :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Sprinklers just turned off. Time to take a shower. A cold shower.

McIntosh. Eeewwww.

Matt34

Matt34

BTW, my pooch let me sleep in until about 6 this morning. Ahhh. A good five and a half hours of shut eye. I feel like a new man. :rolleyes: :D
Mine woke me up at 7am, I let them out and then went back to sleep until 9.;)

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
I'm gonna head out for now, guys... I wanted to get out on the lake for a couple hours before the sun went down :)

Talk to ya'll later!

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Just got the text I knew was coming but dreaded getting.

My friend talked me in to starting another round of p90x with her today. I enjoyed it last time, but its tough. Whats worse, is that I can only have like 6 beers a week. I have to decide how to ration them. Its not easy. Maybe I can have 6 pints of Jameson or something... :D

Anyway, its go time... fun fun...

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis