Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Best Buy dropped their sale price on the TC-P50G10 to $1440 - the same as Amazon! Oh, baby. I wonder if they'll match the total delivered price, now that they'll just need to eat the tax. Hmmm.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Like the Kentucky Derby? :D
I think that the Indy 500 could keep my attention from start to finish if they only raced as far as the horses do at the Derby.

I guess it would then be the Indy 1.25.

Oh, wait. I'd get bored with all the pre-race stuff. Never mind. :)

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I'm a little hurt that he isn't wearing that sweet little chartreuse number that I got him, but I admit that it's a little much for a Sunday.
If I only knew what chartreuse was, I could really see me fitting in here with you guys.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I have to go, my wife is calling me, probably to have wild s e x.
Not to remind me to vacuum or do laundry or anything like that.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
We all have those days, Chris... You still rockin that Callaway? Three fairways is no bueno. Where did you play?
Still rocking the Callaway, but I'm about ready to snap the shaft in half. I have the Fujikura E360 in it, and it couldn't be more wrong for me. I don't know what the deal is, but I can't hit a straight ball for anything with it (trajectory is ok). Time to go get fitted I suppose.

I played at Ironhorse (I live 3 blocks from the clubhouse). We played the blues and I shot a 93, which is 5 strokes over my handicap (13.3). At least my putter was working ok, and I had a few nice approach shots.

When are you coming to KC to come play some golf?

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Adam I don't know if this is possible or not.....

I haven't read all posts about this so sorry if I'm suggesting sth that's already mentioned.......

But can you in any way disconnect all or most of the modules and see if there is no humming, and then connect one at a time at least in order to see which module that causes the issue.

If it goes away when you only have one or two modules connected then at least the backplane is OK?

Anyways... good luck with this thing, bl¤%¤# h¤%¤%¤ this must be annoying....

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Adam I don't know if this is possible or not.....
Thanks, Harald. I have disconnected them all and turned it on, and there was no hum. I have also connected one at a time to figure out which ones are the loudest.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Thanks, Harald. I have disconnected them all and turned it on, and there was no hum. I have also connected one at a time to figure out which ones are the loudest.
Aha, that's good !!!
So you'll probably end up with one or more amp modules that you can send to Emotiva for repair, it's not still on warranty is it?

Sorry for asking, I'm used to two / three years of warranty, which is the norm around here :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis