Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I guess I just don't like the idea of people messing around with my money...
Hey Adam,

Do that thing and tell us how much cash Res has in his checking account. :D
... and what was his last credit card purchase? :eek:

Res,

Burn your computer and see if Harald can put you up for the next few years.
You'll never be completely safe but they got the best smoked fish over there. :rolleyes:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hey Adam,

Do that thing and tell us how much cash Res has in his checking account. :D
... and what was his last credit card purchase? :eek:
I think that you'd be more interested in his money market account, but I'll let him tell you about that.

His last credit card purchase was for $187.45 at someplace called "Bare-lee Legal." I'm not even going to speculate.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Why wouldn't it turn on?
If I had to guess - because it got in touch with it's feminine side. After that, the caress of my fingers on its power button did nothing for it.

How would I know, man? You're the one with all the service manuals. :D I think that the processor got locked up, though.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Horrible horrible horrible day.... it can only get better from now on..... :(

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
You're the one with all the service manuals.
As a matter of fact anybody can go to the H/K site to pull up an owner's manual and swap out 'Service' for 'Owners' and 'sm' for 'om' and presto ... free service manuals. Yep, another 15 of my entertainment dollars gone for nothing. I could have bought another receiver for that. :D

I may not have the mad skills you possess but I do what I can. :cool:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I may not have the mad skills you possess but I do what I can. :cool:
You've got the skills, my man. I just spend more time using them. :)

As for the HK site, I gave that a try and it didn't work for me. Maybe I was trying to change too many of the instances of "om" to "sm." The guy who mentioned that trick said that HK had moved (or removed) those service manuals, so I didn't try very hard. I'm glad that you got it to work. Sorry that you spent that $15, but now you'll have a nice DVD with all of those on them.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I can't find a TV stand/component rack that I like. If I had a stand already, that Panny would be on it's way to my front door. I won't get one until I have a stand, though.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
You've got the skills, my man.
No ... I don't. :)
Otherwise I would be refinancing your house. :D

The guy who mentioned that trick ...
is over at HTS http://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/diy-repair-maintenance/2152-free-hk-service-manuals.html

I was in a hurry. Sorry.

Sorry that you spent that $15
It's cool Essay. :D
Like you said, I'll have the cool CD ... when it get's here. :rolleyes:
Besides, compared to the $1,500 you're about to drop on a Panny, it's nothing.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I can't find a TV stand/component rack that I like. If I had a stand already, that Panny would be on it's way to my front door. I won't get one until I have a stand, though.
You still haven't learned, have you? :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm getting a bit hungry. I think that I'll make some oatmeal on the stovetop once I get cleaned up a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis