Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Scott Altman, the commander of the current shuttle mission, is from my home town. His mom taught my language arts class in seventh grade (if memory serves me).
That's fantastic. Now there are two of you that know the name of that town outside of that town. Once again, say hi to John Cougar for me.

My home town is Mihaljevci and I will send Vlado your warmest regards.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
There is a mosquito in my living room that won't stay still long enough to kill him.:mad:

Adam, please tell me you kill mosquitos instead of playing catch and release.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Lethal Weapon is on TV.

That movie is the reason that I lusted after, and finally purchased, a Beretta 9mm. One of my favorite lines was just on.

"9mm Beretta. Takes 15 in a mag, one up the pipe. Wide ejection port, no feed jam."

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I had sloppy joe's the other day I forgot how tasty those things are. I added some hot sauce and pepper to the mix...yummy:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Adam, please tell me you kill mosquitos instead of playing catch and release.
Yes, sir. Clear and present danger, IMO. I feel bad killing black widows, but not mosquitos.

I'm not fully evolved, yet, it would seem.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm watching NCIS. Yeah, I've seen it, but I was happy to unexpectedly see it on a Thursday.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I got nothing.

Food isn't really my area except for that one crack about eating corn on the cob the long way.

What is a DC coupled amp as opposed to the other kind and did I really wreck something by blowing a fuse out? My mind is elsewhere and I'm in the wrong place. But I guess that's okay because it's an obsession ... I mean hobby, not a job. I use to wonder about the capacitance and inductance of wire but quickly realized that it didn't matter. This rec'r repair business does matter because there is an audible difference when they don't work.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
"The same albino jack rabbit son of a b***h that did Hunsacker."

I love this movie.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
We must consult as to your punishment. I don't know what it will be, but you should prepare yourself.
I just hope its not gonna be something like waterboarding or some kinda &$#@ like that.:D:D

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I guess my ah withdrawls are over:D anyway it feels good to be back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis