Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Now THAT is saying something. :D

Either way, though, Harald's story reads the same. I'm happy, I'm sad, I'm happy, I'm sad... (Just messing with you, Harald :p).
If you only had an idea about this Adam.....
Wow....but I refuse to be anything but happy :D:D

Was it cold when those pictures were taken?
I doubt it as the factory is located in Sydney, Australia :cool:

Really have to go to bed now.... and ALONE !!!!!

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Have a good one, Harald. Chat with you tomorrow.
Thx.... same to you
Tomorrow I will have some long time friends for visit and we will listen to music and drink beer :cool:
Perhaps we will even swear and say dirty words :D

J

jamie2112

Banned
Leaving to go see NIN and Janes Addiction at the Santa Barbara bowl.........really just going to see friends I don't see cause we are always on separate tours........looking forward to it..:D

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Adam its kinda funny haraldo doesn't want you to buy a new tv but he wants to buy some new speakers. just saying... pull the trigger man.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Leaving to go see NIN and Janes Addiction at the Santa Barbara bowl.........really just going to see friends I don't see cause we are always on separate tours........looking forward to it..:D
I have seen janes addiction it was a very good show.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I am off work till tuesday. WoooHooo... Taking my canoe to this very cool lake tomorrow.. I hope

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Sounds sweet, Jamie, let me know how NIN sounds. I've been listening to them quite a bit these days.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
NIN had a tune in Wanted that caught my attention which prompted me to listen to the two CD's of their's that I have. I believe the genre is Techno or Dark Industrial. Something like that. Seeing them live sounds like fun.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Scott Altman, the commander of the current shuttle mission, is from my home town. His mom taught my language arts class in seventh grade (if memory serves me).

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Now THAT is saying something. :D

Either way, though, Harald's story reads the same. I'm happy, I'm sad, I'm happy, I'm sad... (Just messing with you, Harald :p).
Now that's funny. I don't care who you are.:D

Unless you're Harald, of course.:p

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Scott Altman, the commander of the current shuttle mission, is from my home town. His mom taught my language arts class in seventh grade (if memory serves me).
Thats very cool... it shows what a small world we really live in:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Thats very cool... it shows what a small world we really live in:D
True. He was also one of the pilots (the ones actually flying the planes) in Top Gun.

It might just show the high caliber of people that come out of my home town. Oh, I'm not talking about me. After all, every rule has an exception. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Harald now has exactly 1000 posts in this thread. Congratulations, Harald! Quite a feat.

I will try to double that before the night is out.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I am drinking burnett's orange flavored vodka with some crystal lite... its very good:D
That does sound very good. I'm more of a beer drinker than anything with liquor in it, but I partake on occasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis