Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I am making dinner ..........hamburger helper..
I made some 93% lean hamburger mixed half and half with ground turkey ~1 lb each. 2 eggs, 1/3 cup of Italian bread crumbs and sauted (sp?) green and red pepper, onion and garlic mixed in with Uncle Ben's Converted Rice. It's suppose to be low on the glycemic index. It was pretty tasty. The rice gets a shake of ground cayenne pepper and a shake of Vegeta right in the water.

It might take an extra 5 minutes in the grocery store and an extra 10 minutes in the kitchen. ;)

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I just made a drink involving Tanqueray and it ****ed me up. Way more than it should have. Urggggggg.......dotdotdot

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
When I read these posts, I realize how boring my life is compared to yours, and all the incredibly exciting things you all do... :D
Unless running to Kohls is exciting... you're not missing out on much ;)

So don't feel bad... the most real excitement I have is the realization that, even though I tend not to use "Emoticons" in e-mail or IM, I am strangely drawn to their appropriated use on this forum.

:D :rolleyes:

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
seriously Alex, I hate that pic. Especially when I'm pseudo-intoxicated. ;-)

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
That would be a yes I fathom
It must have been nice everywhere... In the good ol' Northwoods of Wisconsin, it was nearly a whopping 90 degrees!!! People just aren't used to that kind of weather in May :p You should have seen how many chicks were walking around with little more than a "suggestion" of shorts on.

Don't ask me about the construction crew in town :eek: :p

J

jamie2112

Banned
You should have seen how many chicks were walking around with little more than a "suggestion" of shorts on.

Don't ask me about the construction crew in town :eek: :p
Ol' Pork Chop may know a little bout them construction crews...:D

Matt34

Matt34

I'm on a mission tomorrow to find a bark collar for my grandma's dog, if I fail the dog might not make it thru the weekend.

J

jamie2112

Banned
Matt at least your grandmas dog is not this: :D:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I have so much catching up to do! I still have about three pages of this thread alone, and it's the only one that I've looked at it in days. I have to work today (thought that I'd get to take it off, but can't), but it'll probably only be half a day. So, I'll stop my posts/day downward slide. :D

Now all I need is some funding for this trip. Anyone wanna pay for me to stalk haraldo in Norway?
Hook us up with your PayPal account. I think your thread relating the daily observations alone would be worth it. :)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Welcome back Adam :D

I'm going bowling with kids now.... and without my ex....
Think she's my ex..... today :confused:

UH Matt

UH Matt

Junior Audioholic
Hook us up with your PayPal account. I think your thread relating the daily observations alone would be worth it. :)
That would be an awesome trip. When i get some time off ill start a paypal account and we'll make this happen.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
28 minutes away from seeing if Amazon offers me any cool stuff for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis