Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Just watched a movie trailer for a movie called "the hangover". wtf was that. gonna search this one.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Okay everybody, gather round. Adam is writing an AH version of a really boring War and Peace. This could take a while. You might wanna make a sandwich.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I was just thinking that Adam is gonna snap with this self imposed abstinence. Now if he would only apply this kind of diligence in the pursuit of a 'lady'. :D
Huh? Are you talking about how I didn't have a drink last night? That was brutal. :D

This was my first thread since Sunday (including the one post this morning). I got a good 14.5 hours in today, and I'm not sure if I'm done (gotta check my e-mail). Surprisingly, I don't feel that tired. I did just have my first beer in a while, and it's having an effect. Looks like the pooch might actually want to go outside...

...I was interrupted from typing that sentence about a half an hour ago by Niki barking at something outside, so I got up and took her out.

Beer #2 - this will be the last, if I even finish it. The wall is quickly approaching.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Okay everybody, gather round. Adam is writing an AH version of a really boring War and Peace...
:D Nah, just chasing javelina or the like. In spirit anyway, as I never saw anything...and she never actually ran...

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
i just lost 5 out of 6 of my daily allotted fights on mybrute. I hope the day gets better than that.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Is this Alex's ancestor+s
Not that I know and not that I care but being forced to choose in blind ignorance, I prefer to go with the 'Created not Related' school of thought for two reasons:

1. It is more seemly.
2. It pisses off Mtry. :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Not that I know and not that I care but being forced to choose in blind ignorance, I prefer to go with the 'Created not Related' school of thought for two reasons:

1. It is more seemly.
Thanks a lot for clearing up this important issue

-H :D

UH Matt

UH Matt

Junior Audioholic

1. It is more seemly.
As long as at least one person is pissed off im for it.

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
I don't dare to buy phones like this now.....

I lost two Nokia N95's in 6 mths :eek::eek::eek:
I have a pretty bad streak with phones too...

I must have gone through... well, let's see here...

Nokia, Motorola, Motorola, LG, HT 6700, HT 6700, Samsung, Nokia...

8 phones now...
:eek: No wonder I'm always broke!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis