Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Wait until Alex catches up on this thread and finds out why his ears were burning.:D:D:D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I think that's actually a sign of affection.
It really is.

Having received honorable/dishonorable mention is quite an honor. Dave, I thought I was taking my ques from you on the 'situation summation' assessments but I appreciate being shoved out front to take the heat for your bad behavior. I'm sure it only hints at what your true abilities really are.

I'm glad to see everybody is peachy except for Adam the Worker.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I appreciate being shoved out front to take the heat for your bad behavior.
I'm just giving you the opportunity to shine, my brother. Take the ball and run with it or use this chance to be an angel. Good cop/bad cop always works.;)

I'm sure it only hints at what your true abilities really are.
I try really hard to control my natural response in most situations, to the point that I've picked up a stutter while I reflect on what I'm about to say and who might possibly take offense to it. Some people just don't get sarcasm, irony or cynicism and take offense at the slightest word.:cool:

I'm glad to see everybody is peachy except for Adam the Worker.
Adam is too polite for his own good.:p

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I've picked up a stutter
You stutter? :eek:
I'm surprised.

I do my best not to offend but it's my nature. I was ordering a cell phone and the lady that I am speaking to (on the phone) gets all excited telling me how it comes with different color cases. With all the stuff I do care about she get's animated about what I consider to be a useless feature and I say to her 'Yeah great, but I'm not 12." :rolleyes: Yeah great, now I'm the d!ck and I can tell her feelings are hurt because all the life is suddenly gone from her voice.

I wish I wasn't a d!ck but ... :p :D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I try really hard to control my natural response in most situations, to the point that I've picked up a stutter while I reflect on what I'm about to say and who might possibly take offense to it. Some people just don't get sarcasm, irony or cynicism and take offense at the slightest word.:cool:
Your good here...I'm from the greater Philadelphia area. That's the way we communicate.:)

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
It is quiet in here... did you guys have a "bachelorette" season premier watch party?

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
It is quiet in here... did you guys have a "bachelorette" season premier watch party?
I was just thinking the same thing... not the Bachelorette part...

No matter... I'm about to go out into the real world anyway :p

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I don't know where the other guys went but I was in the Jacuzzi with my wife.:cool: I wasn't even thinking about you guys at the time.:p

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
i just watched the new terminator movie, and now I'm going to bed with ringing ears because the acoustics in that theater sucked.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I've been reading all kinds of mumbo jumbo relating to rec'r repair. I guess it might be easier to fix it if I actually knew how they worked. So far it has kept my mind and my hands busy for days. Best $20 I ever spent ... yep, I'm going to keep telling myself that. :rolleyes:

I was just thinking that Adam is gonna snap with this self imposed abstinence. Now if he would only apply this kind of diligence in the pursuit of a 'lady'. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
How was the movie?
He said it was alright.

I don't think I've puked sober for about 20 years but this is close. I just ate about 3/4 of a bag of those mini marshmallows and drank a big glass of milk. It's been a couple of months maybe since I really cut back on dairy and sugar. I just lost control and stuffed my whole mouth with handful after handful of the tasty treats. I could tell that the milk was going to be problematic because I have grown unaccustomed to the taste but I just kept chugging until it was done. Now I have my regrets but one thing is certain, my sweet tooth has been properly sated.

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
He said it was alright.

I don't think I've puked sober for about 20 years but this is close. I just ate about 3/4 of a bag of those mini marshmallows and drank a big glass of milk. It's been a couple of months maybe since I really cut back on dairy and sugar. I just lost control and stuffed my whole mouth with handful after handful of the tasty treats. I could tell that the milk was going to be problematic because I have grown unaccustomed to the taste but I just kept chugging until it was done. Now I have my regrets but one thing is certain, my sweet tooth has been properly sated.
My favorite is Double Stuf Oreos and milk...

The regular Oreos just don't do...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis