Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
HAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMEEEErrrrrrrrrrrreeed.. Darn friends graduating from somewhere...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I dare you to make less sense :p
I think he meant 'naught'. Some people feel it's wrong to drink alcohol alone. :confused:

I found a bad fuse. It's an NB5A125V and one of the other fuses reads 3 Ohms so I may as well just change all four. If that's it, I'll consider myself lucky.

My little soldering pick kit came in handy for pulling the fuse out. I can't wait for rat shack to open. That could be like noon on a Sunday.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I dare you to make less sense :p

I can't believe this... I'm gone for 10 minutes and suddenly there is a barage of posts :p Who woulda thunk @ 1:43AM :D
I would like to add to this flurry of posts but I feel somewhat less than boring these days. I need to rise to the level of boring before I post in this thread some more.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I would like to add to this flurry of posts but I feel somewhat less than boring these days. I need to rise to the level of boring before I post in this thread some more.
I don't post boring stuff in here. Well, it's not boring to me. What could be more interesting at 3:30 am than finding a blown fuse in a $20 rec'r? I mean I have this thing apart, I have my multi meter out, I found a problem! This would be the greatest thing since sliced bread if it worked.

So what ever you find interesting will probably put me to sleep. Try it.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
So what ever you find interesting will probably put me to sleep. Try it.
OK. We checked out used car lots for about 4 hours tonight and didn't find a single interesting car that looked a reasonable bargain. Used car are either poorly rebuilt junk or really expensive. There's no deals out there.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
OK. We checked out used car lots for about 4 hours tonight and didn't find a single interesting car that looked a reasonable bargain. Used car are either poorly rebuilt junk or really expensive. There's no deals out there.
You're gonna put Nyquil out of business. How about the Saab? Not my first choice for a used car but I have to ask.

I'm about to pull the face plat off this rec'r because I'm just like that.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I am picturing Tool Time........:D
Sometimes it is just like Tool Time. I found a couple of resistors that have had their leads corrode off or burn off. It's not just a fuse that is wrong with this.

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Sometimes it is just like Tool Time. I found a couple of resistors that have had their leads corrode off or burn off. It's not just a fuse that is wrong with this.
Not to worry. A little bit of Duct tape and it should be better than new! :D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I think he meant 'naught'. Some people feel it's wrong to drink alcohol alone. :confused:

I found a bad fuse. It's an NB5A125V and one of the other fuses reads 3 Ohms so I may as well just change all four. If that's it, I'll consider myself lucky.

My little soldering pick kit came in handy for pulling the fuse out. I can't wait for rat shack to open. That could be like noon on a Sunday.

Well boys he's hooked...see what quitting smoking and "bad" foods does to you...he's not just an Audioholic. He's a full fledged geek.:eek::D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Sorry Adam. I would have been here last night to converse with ya'll about "things and stuff" but the wife and I were out celebrating 12 years of being legally bound.:)

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
4 in a row...

I'm gonna stop now and let someone else post. I don't want to be accused of being like Adam or Haraldino...;):)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
4 in a row...

I'm gonna stop now and let someone else post. I don't want to be accused of being like Adam or Haraldino...;):)
Thx....

Well waddayouknow..... sometimes life is so unbelievable

some 2009 years ago Jesus walked on water, yesterday another micracle happened, I don't know how to explain this in any other way than..... holy#¤#¤%¤%# ¤%¤#¤#¤# #¤##¤%%¤

I started fighting for future again yesteday.... and got it back, rightaway :p

I'm out of here for a while, don't believe this is happening, need to hold on to this now :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Doug - happy anniversary!

Harald - congratulations! Sincerely, man. I hope that it works out. That said, I already know that I'll feel bad in two hours when you write that everything has fallen apart again, but you're cool with it because now you can go buy new speakers. :D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Doug - happy anniversary!

Harald - congratulations! Sincerely, man. I hope that it works out. That said, I already know that I'll feel bad in two hours when you write that everything has fallen apart again, but you're cool with it because now you can go buy new speakers. :D
Never know...there could be a very nice sales girl to woo.:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Alex is responding right now. Holy cow, dude...did you sleep at all last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis