Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
It's Saturday night. Is anybody gonna get polluted and air their dirty laundry?
That was my plan.

Okay, the real plan is to watch Rise of the Lycans while partaking of some Boddingtons. It'll turn into a three-hour stint on AH, though.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I recently woke up from a nap (didn't get much sleep last week) and decided to have a bowl of blackberries and milk. I washed off the berries, put them in the bowl, and just started to pour some milk on when I saw...mold. I noticed it on one berry, so I removed that one and contemplated eating the rest. I decided to inspect them a bit when I saw...the bug. Blackberries have those small white fibers that protrude out between the seeds, and this was a small white bug crawling over a berry.

Decision made. No berries for Adam this afternoon.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Looks like Legend of the Seeker that's coming on in five minutes is one that I haven't seen. Score!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Turns out that I have seen (most of) that episode. The description online threw me off. I had missed some of it, though.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Wow, talk about having your way with # of posts in a row on this page. I figure it's 3:00 am in Norway so there's no use razzing poor Harald the Woman Hater. I just got back from the market. Man, they have freakin' sweets on every aisle it seems like. For a thing referred to as a grocery store they sure got a all encompassing selection of junk food. My only problem is that since I'm not eating that any more, I don't want to f^%&ing look at it. :rolleyes:

Matt34

Matt34

That was my plan.

Okay, the real plan is to watch Rise of the Lycans while partaking of some Boddingtons. It'll turn into a three-hour stint on AH, though.
We watched that and Bolt last night, good LFE in both of them.;) The actually movies weren't too bad either.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just got back from the market. Man, they have freakin' sweets on every aisle it seems like. For a thing referred to as a grocery store they sure got a all encompassing selection of junk food. My only problem is that since I'm not eating that any more, I don't want to f^%&ing look at it. :rolleyes:
I've heard that the healthiest way to shop in a supermarket is to stay close to the walls - which is mostly true for my store. Along the outer walls are the fruits, vegetables, unprocessed meats, bakery, and deli. The junk food and processed foods tend to be in the central aisles.

True, it's not a complete generality. There are good-for-you foods in the central regions, such as canned fruits/vegetables and organics (at least in my store).

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Wow, talk about having your way with # of posts in a row on this page. I figure it's 3:00 am in Norway so there's no use razzing poor Harald the Woman Hater. I just got back from the market. Man, they have freakin' sweets on every aisle it seems like. For a thing referred to as a grocery store they sure got a all encompassing selection of junk food. My only problem is that since I'm not eating that any more, I don't want to f^%&ing look at it. :rolleyes:
Next time you go into a grocery store...

Go into the cereal isle... every sugary/bright/marshmallowy cereal with cartoon characters and special offers is going to be on the bottom shelves. Anything healthy should be on the top shelves.

Go by the granola bars... the sugary cartoon endorsed ones are on the lower shelves... the all-natural super tasty :)rolleyes:) ones are on the top shelves.

Go try the fruit snacks... the expensive and colorful boxes have found a place right near the bottom of the shelves... while generic / healthier ones are on the top shelf.

Not to mention the impulse purchase of that candy bar at the register.

Or the magazine, that the wife started reading while waiting in line and had to buy just to finish the article.

That marketing degree just found itself some use :p :rolleyes:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I joined Facebook this week.

One of the people that I found was the b***h that cheated on one of my best friends. Her photo was all slutty. No surprise there.

Don't get me wrong - she was hot the last time that I saw here, which was ten years ago (almost exactly).

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Right here. You call that dirty laundry? Maybe the tandem skydiving part. I watched a couple of episodes of The Mentalist. I'm pretty surprised that there is a show on that I like. I'm contemplating re watching all the Lost seasons but that sounds crazy. I think I might drag one of those rec'rs in to play with it. One of them is an HK AVR 20II which my friend use to use. It has the jumpers in the signal path and is 60 watts per channel stereo. I gotta go get it. It's outside in the car.

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
It's a slow one tonight. Where the heck is Alex?
I would be conversing a bit more if I weren't writing a freaking thesis on the plot elements of Lost :p But seriously, I think I am onto something... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis