Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jamie2112

Banned
I cannot deal with 3 hours:eek: I am waitin for family guy to be recorded far enough in advance to FF thru commercials.....:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I cannot deal with 3 hours:eek: I am waitin for family guy to be recorded far enough in advance to FF thru commercials.....:D
I was about to say that you only have an hour left, but I forgot about TV times out there. You and I are on the same time right now, but prime time starts an hour later in Cali.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Arrggg! I just realized that I watched Legend of the Seeker tonight without having my main speakers powered.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Novice.......:D
It's not the first time. :eek: :D Heck, I went a couple of weeks with my sub turned off - I was pretty torqued about that.

On the flip side, if my RPA-1 didn't hum in standby (it's not as bad as the IPS-1, though), I wouldn't turn it off from time to time.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Joan Rivers looks like a failed science project......scary
Scary? Then why aren't you wearing pants? Come on, dude. Show some control.

(Oops. Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned that. You might find the camera, now.)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Pretty soon, Jamie will give out four points based upon the number of times that he's been thanked.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Enjoy your show!

I just ordered 36 Kraft Easy Mac cups from Amazon for $25. I don't get that stuff very often, but that was a good price (IMO). I like bringing it for lunch at work. It's a nice change from cereal.

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Enjoy your show!

I just ordered 36 Kraft Easy Mac cups from Amazon for $25. I don't get that stuff very often, but that was a good price (IMO). I like bringing it for lunch at work. It's a nice change from cereal.
Didya' ever get to order any of that Sundrop? I think that may have been discussed some oddnumber of pages ago :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Didya' ever get to order any of that Sundrop? I think that may have been discussed some oddnumber of pages ago :p
I appreciate it, but I never did order any. The MD Throwback satiated me for now. :D I don't drink regular soda much anymore. If I don't order any, I'll look for some next time that I'm back in the midwest to visit family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis