Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hey, Harald! How's life treating you? I'm guessing that I'm not the only one interested in what's happening over there.

UH Matt

UH Matt

Junior Audioholic
You're welcome, perhaps a beer too :D
The first thanks to you comes from me !!
You give me a thanks then you decide to continue to torture me by talking about beer. Thats the worst thanks ever!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You give me a thanks then you decide to continue to torture me by talking about beer. Thats the worst thanks ever!
The worst...or the best? Think about how good it'll taste when you finally have one. :D

Crap. Now I want one. :( :)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
The worst...or the best? Think about how good it'll taste when you finally have one. :D

Ahhh, not started yet, but soon, this is a real good one, half of it with ham, and the rest with pepperoni, quite simple but nice :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I had part of a pepperoni pizza for dinner last night. I'll have the left-overs for lunch in about an hour. Mmmm.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
10 minutes and it will be ready, mmmmmm

What the h,..... it's Friday afternoon, so I'm grabbing a beer to :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I had part of a pepperoni pizza for dinner last night. I'll have the left-overs for lunch in about an hour. Mmmm.
Remember Joey Tribbiany ?
He always had two pizzas on Friday :cool:

UH Matt

UH Matt

Junior Audioholic

I"ll have plenty during the Rockets game tonight.

Isn't it a man law not to taunt another man with beer when the other man doesnt have access to beer at work?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Isn't it a man law not to taunt another man with beer when the other man doesnt have access to beer at work?
Isn't it a man law not to let work get in the way of beer?

Not that I'd know. Dave took away my man card a couple of months ago.

jcilforever

jcilforever

Audioholic
I know exactly what software you can use - DVDFab HD Decrypter. You may need SlySoft AnyDVD HD as well (I would link them but I am very busy with finals, so -- Google -- woohoo!). They are spendy programs though, you may be better off buying duplicate Blu's... :(
That is a good place to start, right now I use DVD Cloner, but it does not backup blu rays to another disc. Still looking for the best product and appreciate input

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis