Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Have any of you read the Zombie Survival Guide?

The reason I ask is that this soon-to-be world-wide "swine flu" (as they are calling it) epidemic is really the first sign of a real-world zombie apocalypse.

Good thing I have lots of weapons, ammo, and a good plan for survival thanks to the Zombie Survival Guide; plus, I live in a low population area so I won't have as many to deal with right away...

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
wow that gives me some recollection of things.....

I do have a standing invitation for many of you fellow AH pal's.....

If you ever come around here.... there's BBQ here with beer and salmon and all we have of Norwegian specialties, just give me a yell when you're aroud and we arrange sth

May is best time around here...................... anyone?

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan

The reason I ask is that this soon-to-be world-wide "swine flu" (as they are calling it) epidemic is really the first sign of a real-world zombie apocalypse.

Good thing I have lots of weapons, ammo, and a good plan for survival thanks to the Zombie Survival Guide; plus, I live in a low population area so I won't have as many to deal with right away...
I'm not afraid of some flu, really, media make this to some disaster........ chill down, this is not a prob.....

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Urquell (beer) and "Green Day" make trouble go away..... especially a girlfirend breaking up :cool:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah, but the one that I read must have been a different edition. Mine talked about how to make it as a zombie - so, how to survive against dudes with weapons and ammo that live in low population areas. That's more useful to me, because let's face it, my genetics lean more heavily towards "zombie" than they do "hero."

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah, but the one that I read must have been a different edition. Mine talked about how to make it as a zombie - so, how to survive against dudes with weapons and ammo that live in low population areas. That's more useful to me, because let's face it, my genetics lean more heavily towards "zombie" than they do "hero."
who's really afraid of zombies anyways........ they're too boring.....

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
You might not be afraid of Dave anymore, but do you really think that his cats are normal?

No.... Dave's cats are alien hunter's disguised as cats, and they are really dangerous :eek: and scary :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Where's my tinfoil hat :eek:

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODY HELL

My girlfriend broke up with me (and I don't even know why), how is that for boring

Perhaps it's not final......................................
Now post up the pics for revenge.:cool:

I can give you a server to upload the NWS pics.;):D:D:D

Sorry to hear about your break up. Let's move on with some revenge therapy.:eek:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Now post up the pics for revenge.:cool:

I can give you a server to upload the NWS pics.;):D:D:D

Sorry to hear about your break up. Let's move on with some revenge therapy.:eek:
Dave your're really sth else :eek:
Revenge is the last thing in the world I can ever think about..... I'm crying, and will do for a long time.....

J

jamie2112

Banned
Sorry to hear of the break up. These things happen ,and there isn't a tin hat in the galaxy that will make you feel better. Just keep your head up and things will get better..........hang in there buddy..

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
it's going to take me 50 years to get over this........................
This might be OK if you were Buddhist and would reincarnate to live over and over to try again. The truth is, we have one life and we need to make the most of it. I've found that it's not worthwhile to chase after somebody that doesn't want to be with you. If they want to go, let them. Find somebody that wants to be with you. Continue the search and take your losses when you're down. But move on for your own happiness. 50 years??? C'mon buddy. I want better for you than that.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
well, hard to explain...... I've seen sth that I don't ever believe I can see again.......
In a million years............ how is it possible to get over that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis