Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Did you actually go or just invite a buddy to go and then leave him there alone as you had a nice conversation with the missus? :p

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Did you actually go or just invite a buddy to go and then leave him there alone as you had a nice conversation with the missus? :p

Fan-freeking-tastic!:D

You hang around Alex too much!:eek::D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Back in Black. Nice!

I might just put that in the ol' disc player tonight. I don't want to bother the pooch, but maybe she'll forgive me...

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Too tired...F1 race on at 7:30am...wife sick...Good night, Adam.

ps don't forget to PM Greg.:)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm probably not going to get it so it's in the boring thread.

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Here's something boring...

I've got 4 days and 13 hours remaining on my Release Candidate download of Windows 7 x64... whoo.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I been doing to much reading. :D

The idea is that if you take a channel and have the LF come out from with I think 7 feet you get great bass integration.

On Craigslist I bought a Denon DVD 910 for $25 and a pair of speaker stands with spike feet for $15 from this guy. It took me a couple of hours. It's all being put together for a 2 channel system in the spare room where the computer is.

I was mailing something off today and the mail dude told me he has a Techniques turn table he wants $50 for. If it's an SL-1200 I am going to freak. What I would do with it is up in the air but for we'll see. That H/K really would fit the bill. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis