Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I got the results from my MRI back and it looks like I still have a tear in my MCL that never completely healed along with the Patellar Subluxation. They referred me to Orthopedics to look at treatment options now.
Good luck Matt !!!!

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I am listening to The Cream of Clapton, soldering up some crossovers and pretending that when I grow up I will be a professional dancing speaker builder. :)

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
so are you guys gonna help me when i get started on my speaker project?

agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja
I am so bored reading the AH threads over and over and over at work that I am stepping out for a smoke.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I am stepping in for a smoke.......its hot outside....
Quit. You'll be so f^%&ing miserable and pissed that you won't give a $h!t if you land in hell. :eek: :D

And no I am not over f^%&ing stating it. ;)

The Basteria! :mad: :D

J

jamie2112

Banned
Omino Sushi for lunch today- 2 spicy tuna rolls 1 lagastino handroll and a crunch roll................yummy....:D

J

jamie2112

Banned
Southern Ca has the best sushi on the planet. I have had sushi all over the world and the stuff here is amazing......

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
And sometimes it's a bad decision that you made while drinking in college that makes it really awkward to look your room mate in the eye and is a precursor to joining the Navy. :eek:

Glad I got that off my chest. :D
What was on your chest???:eek:

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
My sweet little puppy ate a box of D-Con mouse poison tonight :(

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
I'm home with a sick child. Joy. She's taking a nap two hours early this morning.

On the flipside, I get to listen to my tunes all day long!

-pat

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I hope the kid is good and I hope the dog is good. Here's my way of not going for a total derailment of a thread:

You said that what we did didn't make us gay.
What we do doesn't make me anything, I keep my eyes closed. That makes it okay. Ask Rick. Yep, I had to drag his name through the mud too.

On a side note I just watched 7 Pounds and they make mention of a salmon colored shirt. I laughed out loud like an idiot. I didn't realize that salmon was a euphemism for pink.

Not that anybody asked but I am never bored enough to watch AI. It makes me regret getting a plasma. I hate the judges with a passion and Donald Trump sucks too. Let me get back to cutting little strips of Ice & Water Shield.

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Well, we had to hold her down and pump hydrogen peroxide down her throat last night and she puked up most of the poison, but it was digested a bit so she definitely absorbed some. We took her to a spendy emergency vet visit, and she got a shot of the vitamin K antidote, but then when we got home she puked up some blood, which has us worried, but the vet said there is nothing else we can do at this point. She can't keep any food down, and the pills we need to give her we can't give her until she can keep stuff down. I guess we just need to watch her and hope she can eat soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis