Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Alex, I hadn't noticed the "freezing" portion of your comment. :) I just noticed the "boiling below..." portion, and that is part of the deal.

I wasn't upset, btw! I think that stuff is interesting, but I also normally expect other people to not think that.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
So, If I fart in front of the toy torpedo in the bathtub it will go faster???:D

Yeah I know Alex will probably chop it up and use it against me.:)

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
In case you missed Family Guy from last night. There was a really catchy number during the episode. I tried to find it on youtube, but all the videos had been yanked an the Huffington Post was the first place I was able to find it.

Everything's Better With A Bag O'Weed

-pat
I took a few snap shots of the episode. I have not uploaded them yet. Should be kinda funny:D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
All you boring people :p

There is a life out there, and I found it :p

Nemo128

Nemo128

Audioholic Field Marshall
So, I forgot to bring lunch to work today. I had to go to our caf and grab something.

I chose a cheese steak sandwich with fries. It was decent too, but overpriced.

So, I get to the register, and the nice old lady at the register asks me what I have. I tell her, a cheese steak.

She asks if I have anything else. I tell her "fries".

She rings it up, and on the display, as she rings up the fries, I see on the display...

"Freedom Fries $1.75"

Matt34

Matt34

I got the results from my MRI back and it looks like I still have a tear in my MCL that never completely healed along with the Patellar Subluxation. They referred me to Orthopedics to look at treatment options now.

J

jamie2112

Banned
I got the results from my MRI back and it looks like I still have a tear in my MCL that never completely healed along with the Patellar Subluxation. They referred me to Orthopedics to look at treatment options now.
Matt that sure as heck ain't boring buddy.Hope it gets better quick....

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm watching The Mentalist. I like that show.

I like many shows, though.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
To beer, or not to beer...that is the question.

I've had two, but don't feel buzzed at all. Maybe I'll have some milk, instead.

Decisions, decisions.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I decided on orange juice instead, followed by some dry cereal flakes that I shared with the pooch.

J

jamie2112

Banned
I am watching a stupid U.S marshall show...........boring...I should change the channel

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just found a roach on my carpet. I relocated it to outside, but those things still kinda give me the willies. After all, I sleep on the floor most of the time. Luckily, it was an American roach. No, I'm not making an immigration remark. :D American roaches tend to live outside and aren't generally known for infestation.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Sometimes a torpedo is just a torpedo.:p
And sometimes it's a bad decision that you made while drinking in college that makes it really awkward to look your room mate in the eye and is a precursor to joining the Navy. :eek:

Glad I got that off my chest. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis