Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
In case you missed Family Guy from last night. There was a really catchy number during the episode. I tried to find it on youtube, but all the videos had been yanked an the Huffington Post was the first place I was able to find it.

Everything's Better With A Bag O'Weed

-pat

J

jamie2112

Banned
Sensi: what happened buddy...small and all how bout this :eek:
HAPPY 420 ALL YOU POTHEADS OUT THERE:D:D:D:p

J

jamie2112

Banned
Family Guy last night was awesome........Brian stoned too funny..........

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
I have a 4/20 set tonight at 11... pullin lotsa smokers dubs out for sure:

Zomby - One Spliff

My set is over at 1am and then I'm gunna sneak out and go to bed because I have work again at 7!

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I tried Boddingtons Pub Ale for the first time tonight. I like it. The same smooth, creamy head as Guinness (keep it to yourselves, Alex and Jamie :D), but it's not bitter like Guinness. It came in one of those cans that has the gas generator.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I tried Boddingtons Pub Ale for the first time tonight. I like it. The same smooth, creamy head as Guinness (keep it to yourselves, Alex and Jamie :D), but it's not bitter like Guinness. It came in one of those cans that has the gas generator.
I LOVE Boddingtons... the gas generator is pretty cool. I agree that it shares some properties of Guiness without the bitterness... home run in my book.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I don't know why but this amuses the stuffing out of me. :)
I was going to mix this up, add in some other posts, get something together about a dude stuffing you...but I'm too lazy.

I'm going to eat a third piece of pizza instead. You win. Oh, wait...maybe I do. I'm so confused.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just finished that piece of pizza. So full. I'm stuffed.

There, Alex. Now you can splice it up.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Is everybody stoned tonight? I just wants me some AH luvin', but it's soooo slow on here tonight.

Better be careful, or you'll end up as the crack spider's b***h come winter. :)

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
wow, it really is quiet on here tonight... I'm off to happy sleep land pretty soon.. got to catch a plane EARLY.. Headed to Atlantic City for the rest of the week...

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis