Not open for further replies.
strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
...set of standards?

...boyfriend?

...father with a .45 and a shovel?

:D

Oh, she's cute, but she's in college. I'm about as old as dirt compared to her.
You're better off. Smokers are far too stinky a bunch. (No offense intended to any smokers on here, but it is true... :))

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Smokers are far too stinky a bunch.
An alternate post from above...

Alex, now that your sense of smell is becoming more enhanced, you might experience what my dad did - that you will find that you don't like the smell of second hand smoke. I don't know how long that took him to acquire after he quit, though. He quit about 30 years ago, but I know if didn't take that long.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Ahhhh, the bass has dissipated. The skater dudes must have become satiated. Either that or someone who lived closer than a block away asked them to turn it down.

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Ahhhh, the bass has dissipated. The skater dudes must have become satiated. Either that or someone who lived closer than a block away asked them to turn it down.
...with the help of a .45?

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I just woke up an hour ago. I still can't sleep at night like most normal people.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
You're better off. Smokers are far too stinky a bunch. (No offense intended to any smokers on here, but it is true... :))
They never smell right when you get your nose all up in there.

Oh, she's cute, but she's in college. I'm about as old as dirt compared to her.
See if she'll do it for twenty bucks. :)
Next time you see her smoking get your dog over there and say something ... anything. Tell her about your dog's yeast infection and how you're nursing her back to health and how you sure could use some ... :eek:

Matt34

Matt34

There's some quality programing on Spike tonight, Zombie Strippers featuring Jenna Jameson.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
There's some quality programing on Spike tonight, Zombie Strippers featuring Jenna Jameson.
There are many other roles in Jenna's filmography that I would rather watch. Are you sure it's on Spike. My guide shows a UFC marathon tonight. In fact, I can't find it on Spike all week. Maybe I've been CRTC'd again.:(

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Three cigarettes ought to get Adam a half hour to remember.:cool:
I can honestly say that -3 seconds is my best time. :D
I was going to say something along the lines of having 29 minutes and 58 seconds of embarrased conversation, but Alex going negative trumps all. :D

The race was over before the horses left the gate, as we used to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis